Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hey Thats Unfair

TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234+22 July 2004 - 21:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Virtualbody1234 @ 22 July 2004 - 21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@22 July 2004 - 15:44
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@22 July 2004 - 21:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @22 July 2004 - 14:40
    If you must "throw the book" at anyone who casts a disparaging word your way, you may have a bit of an insecurity complex.

Have you seen me "throw the book" at someone for saying nasty remarks towards me?

You think mods should be above all this and "take the high road"???

Viewed from another angle, why should a mod have to hold his tongue when being attacked? In fact, I don&#39;t think that taking all the crap that is dished out is being self-respectful.

they should take the crap just as us members should. except we don&#39;t have anything we can do about it. Mods can..

take for example prober bo&#39;s sig.. see it and you&#39;ll know what i mean. i put up with it and i dont complain

surely mods could do the same...
    That&#39;s partly my point. Why should you have to put up with proper bo&#39;s sig? Isn&#39;t his behaviour a form of bullying? [/b][/quote]
    yes it is. the only reason i&#39;m not complaining is because it will only incourage him. i&#39;m sure pming him would do the same. Still i think this pointless bullying of mods is abit OTT now

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+22 July 2004 - 17:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 22 July 2004 - 17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    If you must "throw the book" at anyone who casts a disparaging word your way, you may have a bit of an insecurity complex.

Have you seen me "throw the book" at someone for saying nasty remarks towards me?

Viewed from another angle, why should a mod have to hold his tongue when being attacked? In fact, I don&#39;t think that taking all the crap that is dished out is being self-respectful.
    they should take the crap just as us members should. except we don&#39;t have anything we can do about it. Mods can..

take for example prober bo&#39;s sig.. see it and you&#39;ll know what i mean. i put up with it and i dont complain

surely mods could do the same... [/b][/quote]
    You don&#39;t have to put up with it, you can report it if you feel that it is insulting. I don&#39;t think that Bo was insulting you so much as having a jab at himself? I don&#39;t know the background behind it, or if there is more to it than that.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Originally posted by NikkiD+22 July 2004 - 22:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 22 July 2004 - 22:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@22 July 2004 - 17:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes

surely mods could do the same...
    You don&#39;t have to put up with it, you can report it if you feel that it is insulting. I don&#39;t think that Bo was insulting you so much as having a jab at himself? I don&#39;t know the background behind it, or if there is more to it than that. [/b][/quote]
    You know just as much as i do

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Exactly the same for mods. When some members choose to make it a "fun game" to attack a mod (sometimes by PM), it gets to be a question of if you respond then you&#39;re just encouraging them. It still doesn&#39;t make what they do be right.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@22 July 2004 - 22:07
    Exactly the same for mods. When some members choose to make it a "fun game" to attack a mod (sometimes by PM), it gets to be a question of if you respond then you&#39;re just encouraging them. It still doesn&#39;t make what they do be right.
    exactly... I&#39;m taking sides with the mods on the whole flame buisness. All i ask out of the mods is to give a valid point when closing a thread as to why they have done so. even if it is as little as &#39;close due to result of flaming&#39;.. It&#39;s not much but that way us members know why it&#39;s closed and can then question it through PM (if needed) by knowing which mod closed it. and if deleted maybe the topic owner could be informed. it would make life alot easier

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    VB get over it, don&#39;t fell so sorry for yourself

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    Originally posted by danb@22 July 2004 - 16:12
    VB get over it, don&#39;t fell so sorry for yourself
    See the typical response. Nothing gets solved when nothing is said so at least I saysomething.

Who said I felt sorry for myself anyway.

danb, I wonder how you decided how I feel?

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+22 July 2004 - 16:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 22 July 2004 - 16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Virtualbody1234@22 July 2004 - 22:07
    exactly... I&#39;m taking sides with the mods on the whole flame buisness. All i ask out of the mods is to give a valid point when closing a thread as to why they have done so. even if it is as little as &#39;close due to result of flaming&#39;.. It&#39;s not much but that way us members know why it&#39;s closed and can then question it through PM (if needed) by knowing which mod closed it. and if deleted maybe the topic owner could be informed. it would make life alot easier [/b][/quote]
    I really don&#39;t know who is closing those threads. If I knew I would say so.

I think that we have a pissed off mod or admin at work here.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quite easily, I looked at how much you moaned and decided it was way more than any of the others

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Hey you know what, danb? Fuck you&#33; and Fuck off&#33;

I don&#39;t need to take any shit from you. I don&#39;t have to be nice at all. I don&#39;t have to be representing the mod team anymore so I can just let loose and be a prick like you and many others here that think it&#39;s fun to piss people off. So up yours&#33;

Is that&#39;s the response you are looking for? Is it even real that I feel that way or am I joking? There is no way for you to know over the internet on a forum like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast