Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Hey Thats Unfair

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by NikkiD+22 July 2004 - 18:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 22 July 2004 - 18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@22 July 2004 - 19:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-NikkiD
    @22 July 2004 - 23:58
    No need to get personal, can we please not let a good discussion go down in flames?

STFU you don&#39;t know me&#33;

+ luv of course.

As a member you flame me, you are gonna get it back. As a mod you need to pick you battles, but remember if a mod really wanted to screw you, this site DOES log IP&#39;s of course.

-SJ™

P.S.- I wanna know who the secret and angry mod is, or if in fact (as is my suspicion) somebody is having a fun old time at this stirring up trouble?
    [/b][/quote]
    I like that smiley.

never seen it before. :teehee:

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #52
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+22 July 2004 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 22 July 2004 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@22 July 2004 - 21:57
    Originally posted by TheRealDave@22 July 2004 - 15:44
    Originally posted by Virtualbody1234@22 July 2004 - 21:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes
    @22 July 2004 - 14:40
    If you must "throw the book" at anyone who casts a disparaging word your way, you may have a bit of an insecurity complex.

Have you seen me "throw the book" at someone for saying nasty remarks towards me?

You think mods should be above all this and "take the high road"???

Viewed from another angle, why should a mod have to hold his tongue when being attacked? In fact, I don&#39;t think that taking all the crap that is dished out is being self-respectful.

they should take the crap just as us members should. except we don&#39;t have anything we can do about it. Mods can..

take for example prober bo&#39;s sig.. see it and you&#39;ll know what i mean. i put up with it and i dont complain

surely mods could do the same...

That&#39;s partly my point. Why should you have to put up with proper bo&#39;s sig? Isn&#39;t his behaviour a form of bullying?
    yes it is. the only reason i&#39;m not complaining is because it will only incourage him. i&#39;m sure pming him would do the same. Still i think this pointless bullying of mods is abit OTT now [/b][/quote]
    I guess as you "stole" someone else&#39;s "name" in a lame attempt to reinvent yourself that bo shouldn&#39;t feel too guilty about messing with something as insignificant as your crappy sig...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456