Thread: Handling Iso's

sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    Originally posted by keyser_soze@24 July 2004 - 09:29
    I think I have a copy of A120%
    wooo!

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    I know I'm special eh I tried anyway and mounting the disc with alcohol gave the same results I'm absolutely blotto as we speak so I'll post about what I'm thinking 2morrow

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    you smile too much when you're drunk

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I know its one of the side effects still no joy with with the image, bit of a pain because its quite a hard app to find, I'll have to wait until my brother gets back off holiday and see if the same things happening on his system. I could do with it back though my tax returns on it , unless I just go and buy it, how crap would that be knowing I have 2 copies of it and having to buy 1

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    ifyougetthesameerrorwhetheritsmountedorburnedthenidsayeithertheimagewasfaultyoryougotmalwareorvirusrunning

BTW
    doyouknowwhatthatis?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Chewie UK@25 July 2004 - 18:24
    ifyougetthesameerrorwhetheritsmountedorburnedthenidsayeithertheimagewasfaultyoryougotmalwareorvirusrunning

BTW
    doyouknowwhatthatis?
    That's kinda hard to read.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+25 July 2004 - 23:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 25 July 2004 - 23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Chewie UK@25 July 2004 - 18:24

BTW
    doyouknowwhatthatis?
    That&#39;s kinda hard to read.

[/b][/quote]
    You get my point, then?
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Chewie UK+26 July 2004 - 14:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chewie UK @ 26 July 2004 - 14:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@25 July 2004 - 23:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chewie UK
    @25 July 2004 - 18:24

BTW
    doyouknowwhatthatis?

That&#39;s kinda hard to read.

You get my point, then? [/b][/quote]
    no.

jk

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Sorry for not being back sooner err I have an updated virus scanner running AVG but I&#39;ll try and check it on an online 1 like symantecs, not sure what malware is I&#39;m searching now Yeah theres every chance that the iso&#39;s corrupt but I have 2 copys of the iso, 1 which was my original and 1 that I backed up b4 formatting my pc this time round so I guess the chances are against both being corrupt in the same way. I&#39;ll keep trying though, another annoying point is I have another copy burned from the image that was what I installed it with last time but my wife seems to have misplaced it I was also gonna d/load the trial version just to get my info back on my tax return but I think the trial may have limitations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12