Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: @#$%#@#!

Poster
    the next time he comes in why dosnt everybody in the house just jump him. and beat the shit out of him, its not right but it sounds to me like this is the only option you have.

proud to be american

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Update on my fucked up house:
    I came home from an all day trip to the beach.my mother just got home.Happy and in a good mood,i just sat down and started to whatch television.After about an hour,i got up and went to go see where my mother was.She was in the restroom.i asked where are you going so late?She said "im goinging nowhere,some of my friends are comeing over to have a few drinks"."friends!,who!".Started to talk shit and all that.After awhile she said she would not bring eny friends over.I started to talk to her and she didnt want to liston to it.She left the room and after awhille she came out.she said"Bye in leaving".I went to my room and put on some soft music,got a knife and started to stabb the wall.It broke,so i stared to punch the wall with my hand.After breaking a few other stuff i turnd down the music and left.bla bla bla i came back went to sleep,mother called the police bla bla bla.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@25 July 2004 - 19:20
    Update on my fucked up house:
    I came home from an all day trip to the beach.my mother just got home.Happy and in a good mood,i just sat down and started to whatch television.After about an hour,i got up and went to go see where my mother was.She was in the restroom.i asked where are you going so late?She said "im goinging nowhere,some of my friends are comeing over to have a few drinks"."friends!,who!".Started to talk shit and all that.After awhile she said she would not bring eny friends over.I started to talk to her and she didnt want to liston to it.She left the room and after awhille she came out.she said"Bye in leaving".I went to my room and put on some soft music,got a knife and started to stabb the wall.It broke,so i stared to punch the wall with my hand.After breaking a few other stuff i turnd down the music and left.bla bla bla i came back went to sleep,mother called the police bla bla bla.
    no, not your house, you are
    ban band ban

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    you should just relax and buy a tennis ball - and throw that against the wall

just remember - it bounces back ! * that one always gets me *

eventually you calm down - well i do
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by gemby!@25 July 2004 - 22:38
    just remember - it bounces back ! * that one always gets me *
    Thats cos you do it in a cupboard

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+25 July 2004 - 21:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 25 July 2004 - 21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@25 July 2004 - 22:38
    just remember - it bounces back &#33; * that one always gets me *
    Thats cos you do it in a cupboard [/b][/quote]
    thats a very good point

7. Lounge   -   #27
    If you had more room to manouvere you could probably catch it

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb@25 July 2004 - 21:52
    nah it would hit me anyway, only this time i could see the ball before it hits me

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+25 July 2004 - 22:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 25 July 2004 - 22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@25 July 2004 - 21:52
    nah it would hit me anyway, only this time i could see the ball before it hits me [/b][/quote]
    If you ate your carrots you would be able to see in the dark

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb+25 July 2004 - 21:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 25 July 2004 - 21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@25 July 2004 - 22:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @25 July 2004 - 21:52

nah it would hit me anyway, only this time i could see the ball before it hits me
    If you ate your carrots you would be able to see in the dark [/b][/quote]
    but then i would have carrot moles like you

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast