Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast

Thread: O'reilly Vs. Moore

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@4 August 2004 - 22:35
    Mind you, his speech was......... I wish I had written it. Whomever the writer was, or if he wrote it himself, I was impressed.
    You are easily impressed. I thought that his speech was laughable and full of contradictions. More of the usual from John Kerry though.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #192
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Hardly. Rather, I thought that considering Kerry seemed to have at that point been embracing a very liberal left group of constituants, he then went "mainstream" in his Convention speech, which is of course standard fare for any politician. It was a good speech, regardless of the mans own particular beliefs. Like it or not, it was.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. The Drawing Room   -   #193
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Kinda boring, but it didn't make me mad.

Kinda ironic though that he "reports for duty" for president but cannot support his Veit Nam buddies when he gets back from war...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #194
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    SJ and Hank-

Kerry's speech, as a "stand-alone" piece, was a relatively inspiring piece, but only if you had your back to the TV screen and could imagine someone else saying the words.

As SJ says, it was certainly not evocative of John Effing Kerry.

As a representative "portrait", it was obviously painted with someone else's brush.

To be totally honest, I started giggling at "...reporting for duty..." and didn't stop for, oh...about 55 minutes.

Of course, that's just me.

I'm sure others found it inspiring.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #195
    Again; we are the only ones that were willing to pay the price; read up a couple pages ago; I already explained this.

Your "moved goalposts" arguement is only refusal to accept the reasons.

Because God will reward them if they attack America, thats why they hate us (I know you know this)

Its nice to know that you can handle dictators viewpoints, it shows me where your coming from (hopeless; I'm argueing against one who has sentaments of a terrorist or dictator) Really; you will never be able to justify the actions of a terrorist or dictator to me by saying "its your fault!"

Do you really need me to explain what the saying "he had every reason to"? (I can't believe I have to explain this) it means he will take any reason he can think of do to the simple fact that he hates us with a hatred that no one can comprehend.

We are to stablize Iraq; not the ME. Should we have kept them under a dictator because it made the ME stable?

It's apparent that you cannot grasp this reasoning and will take every random silly question or reason due to the fact that even if I made remote sensibility you could never admit it. For anymore questions; refer to previous posts.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #196
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank+4 August 2004 - 21:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigBank_Hank &#064; 4 August 2004 - 21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman+4 August 2004 - 19:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 4 August 2004 - 19:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@4 August 2004 - 20:39
    What I find amusing is that you can’t come up for a reason for voting for Kerry beside he isn’t George W. Bush, which is why you continue to attack him.

Lets try this for the third time. Why are going to vote for John Kerry?
    Originally posted by Busyman@ 4 August 2004 - 19:04
    Answering a question with a question?
    [/b]

You can’t do it can you? [/b]

...and you can&#39;t stop
    Originally posted by Busyman@ 4 August 2004 - 19:04
    Answering a question with a question?
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank @ 4 August 2004 &#045; 21:32
    @

&nbsp; &nbsp; You can’t
    [/quote]
    .....stop doing
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank @ 4 August 2004 &#045; 21:32

it can you? [/quote]
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #197
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    B-

Your original question was: why should I vote for Bush? Didn’t I already explain to you that we’ve been over this already? You had a 50 page thread where you and I went round and round on this issue.

What the hell does answering a question with a question have anything to do with the subject of discussion? You’re running away from the question because you don’t have an answer for it. So instead of trying to convince me to vote for Kerry, which is what I asked you to do, you’d rather play a silly little game of quoting quotes.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #198
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by spinningfreemanny@5 August 2004 - 00:05
    Again; we are the only ones that were willing to pay the price; read up a couple pages ago; I already explained this.

please quote as i can&#39;t find it

Your "moved goalposts" arguement is only refusal to accept the reasons.
    the reason to go to war was WMD...NOT the "moved goalposts", they came later

Because God will reward them if they attack America, thats why they hate us (I know you know this)
    the question was WHY is America a target...let me rephrase
    What did America do that put it into a position where it was a target?
    Why would God reward them if they attack America?
    Its nice to know that you can handle dictators viewpoints, it shows me where your coming from (hopeless; I&#39;m argueing against one who has sentaments of a terrorist or dictator) Really; you will never be able to justify the actions of a terrorist or dictator to me by saying "its your fault&#33;"
    you are a fucking idiot if you think i have a terrorists or dictators sentiments. If you are unable to try to understand something you dislike you are unable to understand the cause of any problem and therefore unable to solve it.

Do you really need me to explain what the saying "he had every reason to"? (I can&#39;t believe I have to explain this) it means he will take any reason he can think of do to the simple fact that he hates us with a hatred that no one can comprehend.
    Again i need to put it in a way you understand.

What are those reasons?
    I understand the concept of him having reasons, i would just like you to tell me what you think those reasons are

We are to stablize Iraq; not the ME. Should we have kept them under a dictator because it made the ME stable?
    So we won&#39;t interfere with Iran...good.. ok do you feel we have created a stable iraq, or made things worse?

It&#39;s apparent that you cannot grasp this reasoning and will take every random silly question or reason due to the fact that even if I made remote sensibility you could never admit it. For anymore questions; refer to previous posts.
    I can grasp it and if you come up with anything that actually answer the questions i ask i will accept it

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #199
    Ok, one Mo&#39; Time, straight answers...

please quote as i can&#39;t find it
    I stated something similer to - They are our soldiers dying in Iraq...That is a price America&#39;s paying besides other resources

the reason to go to war was WMD...NOT the "moved goalposts", they came later
    Again; This is not President Bush&#39;s reasons for Iraq; There my reasons; There are no goalposts to move, just deal with them.

Why would God reward them if they attack America?
    For whatever excuses they can come up with; but to me it seems that they hate our lifestyle and our judeo-christian roots. But as of right now, Why does it matter? is there anything possible that would make terrorists love us? Their hate has transformed into a warping of Religion; how do you dissuade someone who has been called by God to kill you?

yes you did..you said you pay no attention to "mad dictators or terrorists".... pray tell me why you feel the USA was a target, after all what could we have done to upset anyone?
    you are a fucking idiot if you think i have a terrorists or dictators sentiments. If you are unable to try to understand something you dislike you are unable to understand the cause of any problem and therefore unable to solve it
    Not an exact quote from me, but nonetheless; From what I gleaned; if you cannot accept the ideology of me not having a POV of a dictator or terrorist, it&#39;s assumed that you believe that one should try to see it from their point of view.; in other words, sentiments.

Now I know that your not a dictator nor hold their beliefs but thats what your statements point to to me.

So we won&#39;t interfere with Iran...good.. ok do you feel we have created a stable iraq, or made things worse?
    I really don&#39;t think that any sane individual will expect a complete stable Iraq in 2 years, But I am confident that a democratic Iraq will come into fruition. I just seen this little clip on the local news a couple of days ago about them creating a boys-girls soccer league. Tell me thats not cool. Do you really think that they had it or would have had it better under Saddam Hussein? And thats just in 2 years.

What are those reasons?I understand the concept of him having reasons, i would just like you to tell me what you think those reasons are
    ok; rephrase: Saddam will give any excuse in order to attack the U.S., because he really does have the sentiments of terrorists. The American spy that clocker referenced to would do. I can see that all of your questions are leading to your point that the U.S. is at fault; Why can&#39;t you just state that? as I said before; There is no excuse or reason for the support and actions of terrorism.

Hopefully this will suffice, but somewhow I doubt it...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #200
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@5 August 2004 - 11:04
    B-

Your original question was: why should I vote for Bush? Didn’t I already explain to you that we’ve been over this already? You had a 50 page thread where you and I went round and round on this issue.

What the hell does answering a question with a question have anything to do with the subject of discussion? You’re running away from the question because you don’t have an answer for it. So instead of trying to convince me to vote for Kerry, which is what I asked you to do, you’d rather play a silly little game of quoting quotes.
    No you didn&#39;t actually. I don&#39;t remember of whole thread full of reasons to vote for Bush (and no one else does either). I do remember a whole lot of "Reasons to vote for someone other than Bush."

If you read carefully the subject was O&#39;Reilly vs. Moore.
    Pay attention and check the title of the thread you are now posting in.

While you spout about running away from a question, you are doing it everytime you post.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast