Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There's A Bat In The Bathroom

Originally posted by brenda+30 July 2004 - 01:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 30 July 2004 - 01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rick Phlegm@30 July 2004 - 00:45
    What actually happened to Sam&#39;s bat in the end? Did it get any better?
    The Fate Of Sam&#39;s Bat [/b][/quote]
    Thanks&#33;

And btw if u guys actually are killing this bat, I&#39;m not impressed.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    It&#39;s Sam&#39;s bat.

Sam^4 may not be back but his bat is... B)

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by peat moss+29 July 2004 - 21:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 29 July 2004 - 21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@28 July 2004 - 23:29
    Ok we found it and now were trapped it with a box and now were drowning it. (it was in the tub)
    You sick puppy . Hope it doesn&#39;t bite you rabie shots are a bitch. [/b][/quote]
    I hope it does bite him, he deserves it He deserves rabies shots for that kind of cruelty.

Inflicting pain/killing animals is wrong. Killing animals for food is okay.

Who&#39;s with me here?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Who&#39;s with me here?
    Most people over the age of 16 with a brain I&#39;d assume.

We depend on nature for survival and killing one of it&#39;s inhabitans for sport is just wrong.

Also, consider that we ourself might just be animals, with intelligence as a trait of survival, nothing more.

According to some scientists intelligence is way overrated (Simon Reader)

Of course the bat is an animal (as might we be) that see the world in it&#39;s own way without much of intelligence.

Anyways if you did kill the bat, learn, and don&#39;t do it again.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by DWells55@30 July 2004 - 06:06
    killing animals is wrong. Killing animals for food is okay.
    If you think that killing animals is wrong then surely killing them for any reason is wrong, be it food or pleasure.
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #36

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by brenda+30 July 2004 - 11:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brenda @ 30 July 2004 - 11:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@30 July 2004 - 06:06
    killing animals is wrong.&nbsp; Killing animals for food is okay.
    If you think that killing animals is wrong then surely killing them for any reason is wrong, be it food or pleasure. [/b][/quote]
    You can hardly put torturing an animal over a period of hours until it dies (badger baiting, fox hunting, bat molesting) in the same catagory as humanely killing a pig for food in 1.5 seconds. Being hungry is okay, being sadistic is not.

The human race as is would be unsustainable if we didn&#39;t kill animals to feed ourselves.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by manker+30 July 2004 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker &#064; 30 July 2004 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by brenda@30 July 2004 - 11:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55
    @30 July 2004 - 06:06
    killing animals is wrong. Killing animals for food is okay.

If you think that killing animals is wrong then surely killing them for any reason is wrong, be it food or pleasure.
    You can hardly put torturing an animal over a period of hours until it dies (badger baiting, fox hunting, bat molesting) in the same catagory as humanely killing a pig for food in 1.5 seconds. Being hungry is okay, being sadistic is not.

The human race as is would be unsustainable if we didn&#39;t kill animals to feed ourselves. [/b][/quote]
    ...hence being the solution to all earths problems&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

Btw your theory flaws bigime, as we ust 8 kilo grain or soy(from thirld world

countries ) to produce 1 kilo of meat&#33;&#33;&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yep. That&#39;s why I have a strict "save a pig, eat a vegan" policy&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by SensualBarfing+30 July 2004 - 12:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SensualBarfing @ 30 July 2004 - 12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by manker@30 July 2004 - 13:39
    Originally posted by brenda@30 July 2004 - 11:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55
    @30 July 2004 - 06:06
    killing animals is wrong.&nbsp; Killing animals for food is okay.

The human race as is would be unsustainable if we didn&#39;t kill animals to feed ourselves.
    ...hence being the solution to all earths problems&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yogi

Btw your theory flaws bigime, as we ust 8 kilo grain or soy(from thirld world

countries ) to produce 1 kilo of meat&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    OK Yogi.

I&#39;ll just ignore the millions and millions of rabbits, mice, rats and snakes that are killed by harvesters the world over in grain production.

It&#39;s impossible to feed the world without killing animals. I wish it weren&#39;t.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast