Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Thread: DooM III

Missed the sound card question. Your two channel sound card will only use the front two speakers of your sound system. Oh, and the subwoofer. It may use the other 3, but this would merely be mirroring th esound of the front two, not true 5.1 channel sound. If it does not use the other 3, when you crank up the system all the way, it may slightly quieter than if you were utilizing all of the speakers. I highly recommend you save up the $75 for a Audigy 2 ZS, great sound card. 24 bit sound support, and it will take full advantage of your speakers.

2. Games   -   #72
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 06:51
    Missed the sound card question. Your two channel sound card will only use the front two speakers of your sound system. Oh, and the subwoofer. It may use the other 3, but this would merely be mirroring th esound of the front two, not true 5.1 channel sound. If it does not use the other 3, when you crank up the system all the way, it may slightly quieter than if you were utilizing all of the speakers. I highly recommend you save up the $75 for a Audigy 2 ZS, great sound card. 24 bit sound support, and it will take full advantage of your speakers.
    FUCK piece of shit soundmax onboard SHIT!!!! FUCK!!! I'm angry!! I"m gonna buy a new t.v. and dvd player and I will have no more money in my bank to buy the soundcard!!! Shit!!! I guess ill have to wait for my $6.50 an hour job to raise more money!

3. Games   -   #73
    If you just want somehting right away, try the SoundBlaster Live! 5.1. It will tkae full advantage of the speakers, just not in 24 bit. It will still sound great. Fully Dolby 5.1 support also. If you'r elucky you cna get one on eBay for around $35.

BTW, I wish I had a consistent job at $6.50 an hour. Too young to get a job. I babysit for $10 an hour but it's been a month since I've babysat.

4. Games   -   #74
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 06:57
    If you just want somehting right away, try the SoundBlaster Live! 5.1.  It will tkae full advantage of the speakers, just not in 24 bit.  It will still sound great.  Fully Dolby 5.1 support also.  If you'r elucky you cna get one on eBay for around $35.

BTW, I wish I had a consistent job at $6.50 an hour.  Too young to get a job.  I babysit for $10 an hour but it's been a month since I've babysat.
    Hmm.. sounds good! Still doesn't solve my money woes.

How old areu?? I;m 14 and wrk for 6.50! How much do u work?

5. Games   -   #75
    I'm also 14. But everywhere around here won't hire at that age. I only babysat for one person, but when I did, it was for periods oh 9 or 10 hours at a time. I'd be walking home with $100 in my pocket and a full stomach thanks to the $20 he always leaves to order pizza for the two kids (God bless Domino's 3 medium pizzas for $15 deal).

6. Games   -   #76
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 07:03
    I'm also 14. But everywhere around here won't hire at that age. I only babysat for one person, but when I did, it was for periods oh 9 or 10 hours at a time. I'd be walking home with $100 in my pocket and a full stomach thanks to the $20 he always leaves to order pizza for the two kids (God bless Domino's 3 medium pizzas for $15 deal).
    Holy fuck! Nice!! Maybe I should baybesit. I migt get a second job at a grocery store for probably $10.00an hour though. But babysitting sound good hmm is it easy?? OK I just noticed I'm going off subject!!

7. Games   -   #77
    Not sure if it has been posted yet but:

Doom 3 is on POTUK

1551 MB
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Games   -   #78
    YEah, but this thread was DOOMed to spam (no pun intended, oh wait yes it was) from the start. Babysitting for me is easy. A 10 year old and 6 year old. THe 10 year old is my little brother's best friend, and he's easy to deal with. THe 6 year old is happy as long as SpongeBob is on (heh, I'm starting to like that show). The 10 year old watches it too. So while they're enjoying Nickelodeon cartoons, I'm in the other room playing the 10 year olds XBox and copy of Halo. Good times.

9. Games   -   #79
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 August 2004 - 07:17
    YEah, but this thread was DOOMed to spam (no pun intended, oh wait yes it was) from the start. Babysitting for me is easy. A 10 year old and 6 year old. THe 10 year old is my little brother's best friend, and he's easy to deal with. THe 6 year old is happy as long as SpongeBob is on (heh, I'm starting to like that show). The 10 year old watches it too. So while they're enjoying Nickelodeon cartoons, I'm in the other room playing the 10 year olds XBox and copy of Halo. Good times.
    Lucky Bastard!! That is my dream job!! Siting on my ass all day playing X-box!!

@singaBoy how do u find the torrents on POTUK?

10. Games   -   #80
    Originally posted by HardcoreGamer+31 July 2004 - 22:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HardcoreGamer @ 31 July 2004 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@1 August 2004 - 07:17
    YEah, but this thread was DOOMed to spam (no pun intended, oh wait yes it was) from the start.&nbsp; Babysitting for me is easy.&nbsp; A 10 year old and 6 year old.&nbsp; THe 10 year old is my little brother&#39;s best friend, and he&#39;s easy to deal with.&nbsp; THe 6 year old is happy as long as SpongeBob is on (heh, I&#39;m starting to like that show).&nbsp; The 10 year old watches it too.&nbsp; So while they&#39;re enjoying Nickelodeon cartoons, I&#39;m in the other room playing the 10 year olds XBox and copy of Halo.&nbsp; Good times.
    Lucky Bastard&#33;&#33; That is my dream job&#33;&#33; Siting on my ass all day playing X-box&#33;&#33;

@singaBoy how do u find the torrents on POTUK? [/b][/quote]
    Here is link. You have to be a member of their forum. Im .2% complete
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast