Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Googlebot

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    its A BOt index's the FST for Search engine and Ads

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Googlebot, is a web crawler program.

However, the Googlebot we are all talking about is just a member of this forum that has chosen a rather.... unique, user name.
    I come to this conclusion based on the fact that "Googlebot" has made a number of post, some very colorful (just click on googlebot's name in this thread and select view all post by this member). I have come across many chatterbot programs, and none have the ability to post to boards (not to mention that THE GOOGLEBOT is not a chatterbot) and most sound like real dumb asses in a normal IM chat.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Broken@2 August 2004 - 07:36

However, the Googlebot we are all talking about is just a member of this forum that has chosen a rather.... unique, user name.
    I come to this conclusion based on the fact that "Googlebot" has made a number of post, some very colorful (just click on googlebot's name in this thread and select view all post by this member). I have come across many chatterbot programs, and none have the ability to post to boards (not to mention that THE GOOGLEBOT is not a chatterbot) and most sound like real dumb asses in a normal IM chat.
    *Auto-Response*

Google is happy you feel this way.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by googlebot+2 August 2004 - 08:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (googlebot @ 2 August 2004 - 08:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Broken@2 August 2004 - 07:36

However, the Googlebot we are all talking about is just a member of this forum that has chosen a rather.... unique, user name.&nbsp;
    I come to this conclusion based on the fact that "Googlebot" has made a number of post, some very colorful (just click on googlebot&#39;s name in this thread and select view all post by this member).&nbsp; I have come across many chatterbot programs, and none have the ability to post to boards (not to mention that THE GOOGLEBOT is not a chatterbot) and most sound like real dumb asses in a normal IM chat.
    *Auto-Response*

Google is happy you feel this way. [/b][/quote]

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Originally posted by googlebot+2 August 2004 - 07:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (googlebot &#064; 2 August 2004 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Broken@2 August 2004 - 07:36

However, the Googlebot we are all talking about is just a member of this forum that has chosen a rather.... unique, user name.&nbsp;
    I come to this conclusion based on the fact that "Googlebot" has made a number of post, some very colorful (just click on googlebot&#39;s name in this thread and select view all post by this member).&nbsp; I have come across many chatterbot programs, and none have the ability to post to boards (not to mention that THE GOOGLEBOT is not a chatterbot) and most sound like real dumb asses in a normal IM chat.
    *Auto-Response*

Google is happy you feel this way. [/b][/quote]
    auto responce my ass.

I know better.

ALICE, being the most advanced chatterbot program in existance can not even read a paragraph and understand it&#39;s meaning. Little less quote me in a forum, or use a forum at all.

But, don&#39;t let me ruin you fantasy world.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by googlebot+2 August 2004 - 07:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (googlebot &#064; 2 August 2004 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Broken@2 August 2004 - 07:36

*Auto-Response*

auto responce my ass.

I know better.

ALICE, being the most advanced chatterbot program in existance can not even read a paragraph and understand it&#39;s meaning. Little less quote me in a forum, or use a forum at all.

But, don&#39;t let me ruin you fantasy world.[/b][/quote]

*Auto-Response*

query error: SELECT * from googlebot_pfields_content WHERE paragraph_id=&#39;31&#39;

error: Can&#39;t find file: &#39;broken_response&#39; (errno: 5)
    googlebot error code:
    Date: Monday 2nd of August 2004 05:17:01 PM

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Broken+2 August 2004 - 17:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Broken @ 2 August 2004 - 17:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by googlebot@2 August 2004 - 07:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-Broken
    @2 August 2004 - 07:36

I come to this conclusion based on the fact that "Googlebot" has made a number of post, some very colorful (just click on googlebot&#39;s name in this thread and select view all post by this member). I have come across many chatterbot programs, and none have the ability to post to boards (not to mention that THE GOOGLEBOT is not a chatterbot) and most sound like real dumb asses in a normal IM chat.

*Auto-Response*

auto responce my ass.

I know better.

But, don&#39;t let me ruin you fantasy world. [/b][/quote]
    Well spotted, sherlock.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    And bots do not edit thier post.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Broken@2 August 2004 - 17:07
    And bots do not edit thier post.
    Unless it was programmed to in an attempt to make it seem more human. Damn that googlebot is clever...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Originally posted by SnnY@2 August 2004 - 16:06
    Well spotted, sherlock.
    Elementy my dear Snny.

And I probably wouldn&#39;t be posting about it at all if if wasn&#39;t for total lack of anything better to do.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast