Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Half-life 2 *official Thread*

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I'm not a huge fan of pinned topics as I tend to miss them, for some reason I have "Pinned-Topic Blindness" (I'm not alone in this).

I prefer there be an "Official" thread which will pretty much pin itself to the top of the page.

Then all we'd need is a mod to merge any irrelevant new topics into the official one. Sadly mods are looking short on the ground at the moment...

2. Games   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Withcheese@2 August 2004 - 04:28
    I'm not a huge fan of pinned topics as I tend to miss them, for some reason I have "Pinned-Topic Blindness" (I'm not alone in this).

I prefer there be an "Official" thread which will pretty much pin itself to the top of the page.

Then all we'd need is a mod to merge any irrelevant new topics into the official one.  Sadly mods are looking short on the ground at the moment...
    The reason for the pinned topics that I made was to eliminate many of the same topics.

Trust me, at the time there too was an "official" thread made.

I then watched knuckleheads make another then another then another topic to either satisfy their "internet" egos or just because they couldn't do a search that someone in the next 5 minutes did do.

Besides that, I like all the info about a popular and new game in nice neat package.

I don't want to miss some little useful tidbit because I was busy during the weekend and the topic sank to page 3.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Games   -   #13
    STALKER is gonna beat half life and doom.... at the same time.... with one hand tied behind its back
    <span style='color:black'>websites that are actually good</span>
    http://www.sputnik7.com - music videos &amp; short films &amp; anime
    http://www.atomfilms.com - more short films
    http://www.howstuffworks.com - learning can be fun
    http://www.caedes.net - probably the best wallpapers on the net

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by MicroScreen2@2 August 2004 - 09:00
    STALKER is gonna beat half life and doom.... at the same time.... with one hand tied behind its back

Nah, I don&#39;t think it&#39;ll be able to beat HL2 nor Doom 3 because there&#39;s big hype on those games , and even if *for some strange reason* STALKER would be better in graphix/sound/gameplay then HL 2 or Doom 3 (which is quite impossible ) , HL 2/Doom3 would still win that battle because of the mentioned "hype".

HALF LIFE 2 is going to beat STALKER easily

Go HL2 GO &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

5. Games   -   #15
    i think i will prefer hl2, i spent all last night, playing D3 in the dark, nearly pissed myself
    -TiMz

6. Games   -   #16
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Timz@2 August 2004 - 12:40
    i think i will prefer hl2, i spent all last night, playing D3 in the dark, nearly pissed myself
    I just played it now and nearly did the same and its 2:20

man i&#39;m such a wuss

HL2 all the way

7. Games   -   #17
    its annoying that they made it so that the flashlight cant be attached to the gun... damn switching whilst trying to defend urself against crazy homo zombies
    -TiMz

8. Games   -   #18
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Originally posted by Timz@2 August 2004 - 17:01
    its annoying that they made it so that the flashlight cant be attached to the gun... damn switching whilst trying to defend urself against crazy homo zombies
    yeah i was running around in the dark trying to get them to go into the light so i could try and shoot at them

9. Games   -   #19
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by TheRealDave+2 August 2004 - 18:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheRealDave @ 2 August 2004 - 18:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Timz@2 August 2004 - 17:01
    its annoying that they made it so that the flashlight cant be attached to the gun...&nbsp; damn switching whilst trying to defend urself against crazy homo zombies&nbsp;
    yeah i was running around in the dark trying to get them to go into the light so i could try and shoot at them [/b][/quote]
    I hate the ones that shoot you from the dark or stand behind damn doors...

Great game though&#33;

10. Games   -   #20
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    damnit this is half-life 2 stop talking about doom III

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast