Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden 2005

Ill be done within an hour or 2.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Been done for awhile now, but i bought some dvd-r's that i havent bought before, and the dam things dont work. Now i have to wait one more day.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@10 August 2004 - 05:42
    I have to wait another month for it to come out down under...fkrs
    didnt know people liked madden in australia.

proud to be american

4. Games   -   #14
    Alright bought the DVD-R's that i bought before. Now it still dosent work. Anyone get it burnt? The MDS file i have is currupt or something. I think that might be the problem. I am gonna try with dvd decrypter.

5. Games   -   #15
    Worked for me. I used Nero at 1x. Sonic is the media I use. Very cheap but it gets the job done. The game kicks ass btw
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #16
    Got it to work, i guesse i was burning it to quick. I use memorex, use to be cheap.

7. Games   -   #17
    I have to wait till September 17th for it to come out in aust coz i have a PAL PS2

BTW why is it so many people from US think aust hate NFL??

also frigging EA not letting ppl who have PAL version outside of US play on line

8. Games   -   #18
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Jay+12 August 2004 - 09:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 12 August 2004 - 09:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@10 August 2004 - 05:42
    I have to wait another month for it to come out down under...fkrs &nbsp;
    didnt know people liked madden in australia. [/b][/quote]
    A lot of people like NFL in Australia...shit we even get the superbowl live on TV...

And i think im gonna boycott EA games and i think a lot of PAL gamers are thinking the same...ESPN NFL 2K5 has to be brought out here on live...they would be stupid if they didn&#39;t...the only other thing that EA brings out that interests me is FIFA...and i will just buy Pro Evolution Soccer 4 when it comes out on X-Box. Total Football Manager i don&#39;t need either seeing Champ Manager 5 is coming out on X-Box and Football Manager 2005 is coming out on PC. NFSU2 can easily be replaced by either Juiced or Street Racing Syndicate or Forza Motorsport on X-Box. so in fact i don&#39;t need EA at all....oh and i don&#39;t need anything to replace the sims because its a pathetic game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12