Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying This Dvdrw.

howd you get it for 50?? the lowest i see is 70....link plz?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    tigerdirect has this with a $30 rebate. this mofo's reading dvds like the shizzle!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    kool, im glad you got a good deal!

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.
    We all seek peace, but few of us will ever find it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by Entity101@12 August 2004 - 14:45
    Do you work for the Toshiba marketing department?
    he's just popping a boner 'cause his last DVD drive was such a lemon.

@abu: good for you, dude. have you tried using a program like DVD Region Free? dunno if it supports your drive, but if it does then you wouldn't need a region-free firmware. RIP ALL THE DVDZ!!1!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    blank BT Rep: +1
    not wanting to hijack ur thread but few questions.
    1) whats the best dvdr for a laptop?
    2) is it worth getting an external one instead of changing the built in one (at mo cd-r)
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+12 August 2004 - 18:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 12 August 2004 - 18:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Entity101@12 August 2004 - 14:45
    Do you work for the Toshiba marketing department?&nbsp;
    he&#39;s just popping a boner &#39;cause his last DVD drive was such a lemon.

@abu: good for you, dude. have you tried using a program like DVD Region Free? dunno if it supports your drive, but if it does then you wouldn&#39;t need a region-free firmware. RIP ALL THE DVDZ&#33;&#33;1&#33; [/b][/quote]
    i don&#39;t think i got a boner, but i&#39;m overly pleased with this. i download dvd region free 3.62 from suprnova, but it looks like i don&#39;t need it. i rip at full speed already

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 August 2004 - 23:36
    i don&#39;t think i got a boner, but i&#39;m overly pleased with this. i download dvd region free 3.62 from suprnova, but it looks like i don&#39;t need it. i rip at full speed already
    i was just suggesting it in case you ever need to watch/rip a foreign disc. it wouldn&#39;t affect the speed, afaik.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    do i need to set a region for this drive? rite now the region is not set, and it&#39;s ripping fine. do i need to set a region?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    if it hasn&#39;t made you set the region thus far, you prolly won&#39;t need to do it until you try to watch a DVD-Video disc (a retail one that requires the region to be set).

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    i put in a region 1 dvd, and the ripping went down to bout 7x. when i take it out, it says the region is not set.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast