Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Worst Pain Youve Ever Felt?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by j2k4+15 August 2004 - 21:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 15 August 2004 - 21:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@15 August 2004 - 20:05
    Pain builds character&nbsp;
    And scar tissue. [/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll admit that pain helps put a barrier towards more pain.

My worst is a 4-way tie.

1. Tore my right ACL...years later tore the left one and meniscus. I don&#39;t have ACLs anymore but continue to play basketball.

2. Blinded in my right eye in a fight in high school. It was off the bus in the morning before school. It made me writhe in pain for about 5 seconds. My vision in that eye was pitch black.

Imagine this: open both eyes wide then cover the right one with your right hand....it was freaky. After the initial pain I lost it and charged the guy in parking lot and started pounding his face.

3. When I was little I was at 4th Of July cookout (when pop&#39;s was still around). The other kids were flipping over a chain link fence. I did it and the metal part that sticks up jabbed me just below my right eye and punctured my face.

Blood was gushing and I have a scar to this day. It&#39;s pretty small in comparison to back then. I was that close to being cyclops (the metal could have punctured my eye).

4. I was in South Carolina in the second grade. Our class was out back past the football field in the woods. When it time to go back I ran ahead of the class when the teacher said, "Don&#39;t run ahead, stay with class".

There was a long ditch covered by blades of grass in a criss-cross fashion. When I ran, I didn&#39;t notice the ditch and fell in. All I saw while looking up was the sun peaking through the grass and ANTS.....in my eyes. I was only in there for about 10 seconds and the teacher yanked me out of there.

I had ant bites all over body including my face and head.
    I had 2 wasps caught in my shirt one time and they kept stinging me over and over and the ant pain kicked that in the ass.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #92
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Busyman+16 August 2004 - 11:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 16 August 2004 - 11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j2k4@15 August 2004 - 21:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz
    @15 August 2004 - 20:05
    Pain builds character

And scar tissue.

I&#39;ll admit that pain helps put a barrier towards more pain.

My worst is a 4-way tie.

1. Tore my right ACL...years later tore the left one and meniscus. I don&#39;t have ACLs anymore but continue to play basketball.

2. Blinded in my right eye in a fight in high school. It was off the bus in the morning before school. It made me writhe in pain for about 5 seconds. My vision in that eye was pitch black.

Imagine this: open both eyes wide then cover the right one with your right hand....it was freaky. After the initial pain I lost it and charged the guy in parking lot and started pounding his face.

3. When I was little I was at 4th Of July cookout (when pop&#39;s was still around). The other kids were flipping over a chain link fence. I did it and the metal part that sticks up jabbed me just below my right eye and punctured my face.

Blood was gushing and I have a scar to this day. It&#39;s pretty small in comparison to back then. I was that close to being cyclops (the metal could have punctured my eye).

4. I was in South Carolina in the second grade. Our class was out back past the football field in the woods. When it time to go back I ran ahead of the class when the teacher said, "Don&#39;t run ahead, stay with class".

There was a long ditch covered by blades of grass in a criss-cross fashion. When I ran, I didn&#39;t notice the ditch and fell in. All I saw while looking up was the sun peaking through the grass and ANTS.....in my eyes. I was only in there for about 10 seconds and the teacher yanked me out of there.

I had ant bites all over body including my face and head.
    I had 2 wasps caught in my shirt one time and they kept stinging me over and over and the ant pain kicked that in the ass. [/b][/quote]
    that has to be the worst one of the thread so far, all that is bloody awful
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Didnt happen to me, but i think its worth sticking up here, a guy here told me a story of a guy who was sitting on a balcony, like a terraza type thing, on a festival day in barcelona when everyone lets fireworks go.

Apparatly he was sitting with his leg resting higher than he was sitting, if you know what i mean, wearing shorts, which left a hole, which a firework proceeded to enter and explode in the dudes crotch....true story.

And yeah, he lost one ball.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@16 August 2004 - 12:09
    Didnt happen to me, but i think its worth sticking up here, a guy here told me a story of a guy who was sitting on a balcony, like a terraza type thing, on a festival day in barcelona when everyone lets fireworks go.

Apparatly he was sitting with his leg resting higher than he was sitting, if you know what i mean, wearing shorts, which left a whole, which a firework proceeded to enter and explode in the dudes crotch....true story.

5. Lounge   -   #95
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Originally posted by Azzz+16 August 2004 - 14:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 16 August 2004 - 14:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@16 August 2004 - 12:09

Apparatly he was sitting with his leg resting higher than he was sitting, if you know what i mean, wearing shorts, which left a whole, which a firework proceeded to enter and explode in the dudes crotch....true story.

[/b][/quote]
    A whole what?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    crazy_billy_bats's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 13:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 13:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@16 August 2004 - 14:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats
    @16 August 2004 - 12:09

A whole what? [/b][/quote]
    now thats nitpicking.

ill edit it.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Originally posted by manker+16 August 2004 - 12:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (manker @ 16 August 2004 - 12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Azzz@16 August 2004 - 14:16
    <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats
    @16 August 2004 - 12:09

A whole what? [/b][/quote]
    you have impeccable observation skills

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    I stubbed my toe once.

9. Lounge   -   #99
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I can&#39;t remember, dunno if thats good or bad though

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by danb@16 August 2004 - 13:53
    I can&#39;t remember, dunno if thats good or bad though
    your avatar is scary ,
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside