I really like it. When we moving?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #92
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 August 2004 - 13:57
    I really like it. When we moving?
    Cos of that I just lost half a can of Fanta over my monitor

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #93
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by danb+18 August 2004 - 14:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 18 August 2004 - 14:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@18 August 2004 - 13:57
    I really like it.&nbsp; When we moving?
    Cos of that I just lost half a can of Fanta over my monitor [/b][/quote]
    we dont get fanta over here in canada

My Blog
    I'm still here.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #94
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by jaigandhi5+18 August 2004 - 14:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jaigandhi5 @ 18 August 2004 - 14:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danb@18 August 2004 - 14:15
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @18 August 2004 - 13:57
    I really like it.&nbsp; When we moving?

Cos of that I just lost half a can of Fanta over my monitor
    we dont get fanta over here in canada [/b][/quote]
    Aaawww

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #95
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    All of you who says vBulletin sucks, I DARE you to find ONE fucking arguement that arent based on the skins or smileys.

Thats right, theres none.
    Your all just "boo hoo i r teh hax vbooletin suxx0rz we saty wid Invisionblows that likes too c0rrupz0rz teh 3vi1 h4xx0r d4t4b4s3&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1111one//slashslash&#33;&#33;&#33;one"
    The vB software is the best software when it comes to security, customizeability and features.
    Most of the features are features other forum software needs code mods to get, and even then the features aren&#39;t as powerful and secure.

You ignorant free-loaders can sit there and fucking whine about skins, but your too goddamn lazy to get out there and search and perhaps (OMFGZ) pay for a skin&#33;
    Free isnt always better.
    There are software like Evidence Eliminator that WILL catch cracked versions, just like Jelsoft WILL catch you with an illegal vB.
    You get what you pay for.

You all just use the board and whines whenever admin want to change something to make his job easier.
    You fuckin try adminning a board this huge.
    You need the help, stability and control vB offers.

Ive spent enough time on this post already.
    To all you ignorant vB haters out there, get a job. Or just FECK OFF
    Sage goes in the signature field.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #96
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by true_neo@18 August 2004 - 18:56
    All of you who says vBulletin sucks, I DARE you to find ONE fucking arguement that arent based on the skins or smileys.

Thats right, theres none.
    Your all just "boo hoo i r teh hax vbooletin suxx0rz we saty wid Invisionblows that likes too c0rrupz0rz teh 3vi1 h4xx0r d4t4b4s3&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;1111one//slashslash&#33;&#33;&#33;one"
    The vB software is the best software when it comes to security, customizeability and features.
    Most of the features are features other forum software needs code mods to get, and even then the features aren&#39;t as powerful and secure.

You ignorant free-loaders can sit there and fucking whine about skins, but your too goddamn lazy to get out there and search and perhaps (OMFGZ) pay for a skin&#33;
    Free isnt always better.
    There are software like Evidence Eliminator that WILL catch cracked versions, just like Jelsoft WILL catch you with an illegal vB.
    You get what you pay for.

You all just use the board and whines whenever admin want to change something to make his job easier.
    You fuckin try adminning a board this huge.
    You need the help, stability and control vB offers.

Ive spent enough time on this post already.
    To all you ignorant vB haters out there, get a job. Or just FECK OFF
    I&#39;m glad I didn&#39;t waste precious seconds of my life reading that.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #97
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Like I already said, I don&#39;t give a sh*t about the program, but this
    # The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
    still bothers me...

I believe I saw Rookie on the active user list, so if he could address that issue before the post gets swallowed (again) in a sh*tstorm of "me like/me don&#39;t like", that&#39;d be nice.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #98
    Originally posted by Gurahl@18 August 2004 - 16:06
    Like I already said, I don&#39;t give a sh*t about the program, but this
    # The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
    still bothers me...

I believe I saw Rookie on the active user list, so if he could address that issue before the post gets swallowed (again) in a sh*tstorm of "me like/me don&#39;t like", that&#39;d be nice.
    What does that legalise mean to the average poster? Please translate your post into how that will effect the forum and why that line bothers you.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #99
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    To be brief: Jelsoft, owner of the VBulletin license won&#39;t tolerate any talk about filesharing, so bye-bye verifieds, bye-bye links to filesharing apps?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #100
    Site Owner
    All i can say is that we are looking into this.

Brian

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast