Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Update On Fst

CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sara5564@17 August 2004 - 09:01
    Its the posts, threads and people that make the forum that really matters, not the type of software used to run it.
    Percisely, but not everyone understands that.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #62
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by Sparsely@17 August 2004 - 01:19
    are you unfamiliar with teh practice?

i know this is stupid. but i spot a fraudulant check. look at the check number discrepancy (0494 999) I smell a con...........................geesh, i need to take my pills. sorry :helpsmile:

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #63
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by danb+17 August 2004 - 18:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 17 August 2004 - 18:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by SnnY+17 August 2004 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY &#064; 17 August 2004 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mqgbfvkg@17 August 2004 - 20:29
    This is pretty much all moot since Jelsoft won&#39;t give this board a vBulletin license.<!--QuoteBegin-http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
    Oops

Does this mean that google tweaking and whatnot involves removing a large chunk of the database?

How rare. [/b][/quote]
    I think it involves removing 70% of the board by the sounds of that [/b][/quote]

I have a bad feeling about this.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #64
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Umm.. all posts lost?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #65
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by kAb@17 August 2004 - 22:05
    Umm.. all posts lost?
    Don&#39;t worry, that&#39;s only the illegal ones

Can&#39;t be many of those around here.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #66
    Your admin doesn&#39;t care about you. He makes plenty of money off this site, and wants to "get rid of it." And he doesn&#39;t want you to know about it.
    I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of the site.
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rookiecrd1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of FileSharingTalk.</span></span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #67
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by mqgbfvkg@17 August 2004 - 21:18
    Your admin doesn&#39;t care about you. He makes plenty of money off this site, and wants to "get rid of it." And he doesn&#39;t want you to know about it.
    I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of the site.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #68
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by mqgbfvkg@17 August 2004 - 15:18

edit: danb beat me to it.

we have 90,000 members...does that mean it&#39;s us? :&#39;(

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #69
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    The post on webhosting talk uses the same username as the one on the sitepoint site which mentions filesharingtalk so it looks like it. Maybe thats where the new admin has come from

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #70
    edbri871 is rookiecrd1. After all, that is also his AIM username.
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rookiecrd1)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><span style='color:black'><span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>I don&#39;t want my forum members getting word that I am trying to get rid of FileSharingTalk.</span></span></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast