Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Happened To Kazaa Lite ++?

If you mean Kazaa's excuse for a browser, no it has nothing like that. I think Shareaza has a good interface, and you've probably got IE anyway, so having one in a p2p app is a bit pointless.

try the Shareaza forums if you want to know more about it and it's features.

Shareaza Home - has links to forums

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Alex H@18 August 2004 - 20:53
    Its crap - I stopped using it a long time ago, now using Shareaza.
    Shareaza is almost as bad.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by tubeamp@18 August 2004 - 09:42
    Let me put it another way. What are your personal thoughts on Kazaa Litee++??
    Star Lite Star Bright...

TRASH.

As far as Shareaza goes it really aint much better and seems ok for dialup users perhaps although as for comparisons to KL its actually the closest thing around in terms of GUI but better. I think if your looking for a similar GUI and ease of use you could also try any EDK2 type client which I still prefer eMule myself anyway...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by danb@18 August 2004 - 20:26

oops:
    Yeah what Dan said

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    well kazaa lite isnt as good as it used to be , but it still has its moments. As far as Shareaza, i started using it recently and the speed is usually around 80 Kb/s and then it would spike to like 600 and it even went to 1100 once. Its really cool, but is it normal?

6. File Sharing   -   #16

7. File Sharing   -   #17

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by tubeamp
    At one time you could do a search and click "download" and the song was available in 3 minutes or so on DSL. Now when searching and trying to download all I get is "Remote" ... hours later it may download or maybe not. What happen to this once Great P2P program ??? Thanks for any advice !!!
    I hate you.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    if u are just looking for some mp3's i suggest useing ares (search on google for it). for larger files i suggest bittorrent or emule (bittorrent if WAY faster but not good for old files)

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Poster
    it blew up!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast