Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phone Tappin

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+21 August 2004 - 21:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 21 August 2004 - 21:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@21 August 2004 - 20:24
    if anybody could help i would be very graceful
    Interesting...

Can&#39;t you just rummage through her stuff, maybe hire somebody to follow her, make her take a lie-detector test...or better yet go on Jerry Springer and out her.

PS I don&#39;t have a guide for this you&#39;ll just have to wing it.
    YEA BUT I DONT WANT TO BE CONFRONT HER IF IM WRONG ABOUT HER [/b][/quote]
    CAPS LOCK IS AUTO-PILOT FOR COOL.

IS SPYING ON HER THE BEST IDEA THOUGH? IS SHE FINDS OUT THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE END OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP ANYHOW...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@21 August 2004 - 21:27
    Phone Recorder Control
    *CAUTION: It is illegal in some states to record a conversation without the consent of all parties to the conversation, including the telephone company. Check the laws in your area before using the two-way record feature.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+21 August 2004 - 20:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 21 August 2004 - 20:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@21 August 2004 - 21:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @21 August 2004 - 20:24
    Interesting...

Can&#39;t you just rummage through her stuff, maybe hire somebody to follow her, make her take a lie-detector test...or better yet go on Jerry Springer and out her.

YEA BUT I DONT WANT TO BE CONFRONT HER IF IM WRONG ABOUT HER

IS SPYING ON HER THE BEST IDEA THOUGH? IS SHE FINDS OUT THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE END OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP ANYHOW... [/b][/quote]
    THATS WHAT IM SAYIN

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@21 August 2004 - 16:19
    well, here&#39;s a plan.

buy a phone. open it up, and put a microphone near the mouth peice. this will pick up what she says. put a second one by the earpeice so u can hear what other people say.

then u hook thjem up to a tape recorder inside the phone base4 somewhere. to power th mics u can run ultra thin wires along the telephone wire then glue into place somehow that won&#39;t look obvious. most phgones have some sorta light in them that turns on when the phone is picked up so use a relay switch and tap the record button of ur tape recorder into the light&#39;s wires.

put it all together and test it. should work although kinda hard to make lol.

then give the phone to her as a present

hmm, if ariel is right then u could hook that up to the main phone line wires then she won&#39;t notice it. im sure she&#39;s not gonna be looking at her fuse box very often.
    I am right.. Look at the tip of your Phone line plug. Ask anyone that works with phone line..

Also you can try Modem Spy B)

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    just hit her

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+21 August 2004 - 20:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 21 August 2004 - 20:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@21 August 2004 - 16:19
    well, here&#39;s a plan.

buy a phone. open it up, and put a microphone near the mouth peice. this will pick up what she says. put a second one by the earpeice so u can hear what other people say.

then u hook thjem up to a tape recorder inside the phone base4 somewhere. to power th mics u can run ultra thin wires along the telephone wire then glue into place somehow that won&#39;t look obvious. most phgones have some sorta light in them that turns on when the phone is picked up so use a relay switch and tap the record button of ur tape recorder into the light&#39;s wires.

hmm, if ariel is right then u could hook that up to the main phone line wires then she won&#39;t notice it. im sure she&#39;s not gonna be looking at her fuse box very often.
    I am right.. Look at the tip of your Phone line plug...

Also you can try

Ask anyone that works with phone line..Modem Spy [/b][/quote]
    SHE GOT HER OWN HOUSE,

I GOT MY OWN HOUSE

HOW CAN TAP HER LINE , WITHOUT GOING INSIDER HER HOUSE OR DOING ANYTHING DIFFCULT

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by scottwile@21 August 2004 - 20:34
    just hit her
    LOL..... AND GO TO JAIL

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+21 August 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX @ 21 August 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@21 August 2004 - 20:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
    @21 August 2004 - 16:19
    well, here&#39;s a plan.

Also you can try

Ask anyone that works with phone line..Modem Spy
    SHE GOT HER OWN HOUSE,

I GOT MY OWN HOUSE

HOW CAN TAP HER LINE , WITHOUT GOING INSIDER HER HOUSE OR DOING ANYTHING DIFFCULT [/b][/quote]
    How close do you live? Build a wireless (or modify a toy) transmitter.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ariel_001+21 August 2004 - 20:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ariel_001 @ 21 August 2004 - 20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@21 August 2004 - 16:34
    Originally posted by Ariel_001@21 August 2004 - 20:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004
    @21 August 2004 - 16:19
    well, here&#39;s a plan.

Also you can try

Ask anyone that works with phone line..Modem Spy

SHE GOT HER OWN HOUSE,

I GOT MY OWN HOUSE

HOW CAN TAP HER LINE , WITHOUT GOING INSIDER HER HOUSE OR DOING ANYTHING DIFFCULT
    How close do you live? Build a wireless (or modify a toy) transmitter. [/b][/quote]
    SHE STAY A COUUPLE STREETS AWAY FROM ME

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX+21 August 2004 - 21:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DivineBeingX &#064; 21 August 2004 - 21:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>HOW CAN TAP HER LINE , WITHOUT GOING INSIDER HER HOUSE OR DOING ANYTHING DIFFCULT[/b]

get to the phone line before it comes into the house........ no other way

Originally posted by Withcheese@21 August 2004 - 21:28
    Originally posted by DivineBeingX@21 August 2004 - 21:26
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @21 August 2004 - 20:24
    Interesting...

YEA BUT I DONT WANT TO BE CONFRONT HER IF IM WRONG ABOUT HER

IS SPYING ON HER THE BEST IDEA THOUGH? IS SHE FINDS OUT THAT IS PRETTY MUCH THE END OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP ANYHOW...
    [/quote]
    im gonna have to agree with Withcheese........ tapping her phone line wont really do you any good...... either you have jealousy issues, or you should dump her......

(TIP: when you guys are watchin a movie, and she goes to the bathroom, take out a couple of tweazers, and pull out a couple of nose hairs....... when she gets back, you talk bout being afraid to lose her and such, and you should be able to talk bout her cheating without actually talkin bout it, if anything, she&#39;ll like you opening up to her and having a good conversation with her (else just dump the bitch))

AND STOP USING THE FUCKIN CAPS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    it really annoying
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast