Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Suggestions Here

Retired
    User Titles needs 2 be updated current is:

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Suggestion: Talk Club shouldn't be a sub-forum of lounge.

Edit: Edits to posts should be date/time stamped...
    Edit: That was quick!!
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 06-11-2007 at 11:51 AM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Internetworld

On the main forum view,

Areas: Graphic Design | Web Developm

They loop back the the main index when click though and are not present as a subforum when internetworld is entered...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    User Titles needs 2 be updated current is:
    admincp -> user ranks -> user rank manager / add new user ranks

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    allow more images per post (currently only 1 )
    admincp -> vBulletin options -> Message Posting and Editing Options -> Maximum Images Per Post/Signature

Rating function is pointless. Make stars for post count, like on IPB.
    admincp -> vBulletin options -> User Reputation Options -> Enable User Reputation system -> No

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

Why do some members have the option to change the title under their username?

I want that Option too! All members should be able to select their own title to whatever they want except moderator,administrator or root and such. I know that on many other forums that uses the Vb script that option is found under the Edit profile in CP but it has not been enabled here yeat for some reason,

I also think that now when the maximum filesize for avatars have been increased slightly it would not hurt if the avatars could be atleast 100X100 pixels in size which is the most common limit on boards on the Internet.

I also found what seems to be a bug but not sure the profile picture(which is allowed to be 100X100 pixels) is not allowed to be any bigger then 0 bytes for some reason all of a sudden so maybe thats a bug(it does not seem to affect profile pictures that members have already uploaded but maybe it will prevent members from uploading new ones I dont know) !.

Also would it not be fun if the Who's Online function was enabled for all members?. It can be contributing to the community feeling since we can check out where members currently are on the forum and what they are currently doing such as posting new thread in Lounge,replying to thread... etc. this function is found at the bottom of the main Index in the box that have the Currently Active Users and by clicking the Currently Active users link we should(if this function was enabled) see where all the active members are doing at the moment it could be fun!. As it is today that feature is prohibited and when clicking the Currently Active Users Link I get the message that I do not have permission to access that page!.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Maybe a good time to send an e-mail to all the members, informing them of the changes

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    just a suggestion but have you setup your new server to automaticly backup the database? since its the lack of this feature which is the reason we are in this mess at the minute might be wise to.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I still get an error when trying to access the buddy/ignore list options through user cp

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Site Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 4play
    just a suggestion but have you setup your new server to automaticly backup the database? since its the lack of this feature which is the reason we are in this mess at the minute might be wise to.

Well it is setup to back everything up daily. I did let them know I was very pissed and they will now be making sure it is fail proof.

Brian

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast