Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: trial period over

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by arrynev
    it,s Pinnacle 9, and i have emptied it out (completely) and reinstalled but it still tells me that i only have a few days left. if i get a "crack or patch" how do i put them in? as you can see i'm a real Nebbie, and any help is appreciated
    From what I've heard Pinnacle 9 is a little bit... um... crap, really. I've heard it has a few bugs, sometimes doesn't do things properly and results can be very poor - if they work at all.
    Maybe you could look HERE for something more stable to download thru a filesharing client.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    My problem is not exactly on the subject but close enough not to open new topic:
    I have Norton AV and firewall(2003-pro), perfectly legaly got it from int. provider when i started subscription but that was one year ago. In the meantime, changed provider and my subsc. period (for norton) of one year is soon gone. Want to keep norton-got used to it and think it's doing good job for me but there is no chance to reinstall it - install was from providers site on which i dont have accses anymore.
    To cut the story short, is there any way arround but buying subscription key for renewall period?
    thenx

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    just look for a working serial.
    Not that hard really.

I'ld love to send you a pm on where to get it,but it looks like you don't have your pm's enabled.

hmm...asspie

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdm51
    My problem is not exactly on the subject but close enough not to open new topic:
    I have Norton AV and firewall(2003-pro), perfectly legaly got it from int. provider when i started subscription but that was one year ago. In the meantime, changed provider and my subsc. period (for norton) of one year is soon gone. Want to keep norton-got used to it and think it's doing good job for me but there is no chance to reinstall it - install was from providers site on which i dont have accses anymore.
    To cut the story short, is there any way arround but buying subscription key for renewall period?
    thenx
    Go to Norton/Symantec's website and download their AV/PF/NIS removal tool, run it, and re-install.
    The removal tool is there to remove all those nasty little tell-tales for people trying to fix an installation but can't because not everything is removed - and it works quite well for renewing subscriptions, too.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12