Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian Debauchery in Oklahoma

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    You didn't engage in a little Indian tongue wrestling at school with your favourite girlfriend??

It was not at all uncommon in mine and we are talking very early 70s here.
    Hell yeah man!!! I've had sex in school, tongue kissed, etc.

A teacher witnessing this, however, is not going to just say, "Aww isn't that cute."
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Hell yeah man!!! I've had sex in school, tongue kissed, etc.

A teacher witnessing this, however, is not going to just say, "Aww isn't that cute."
    By and large, the classroom was not the best venue.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Sorry RF... hanging curveball...
    Manny you took that well. It makes me feel really bad, though, for not speaking up in the thread last night where you were ridiculed/discriminated against for your age.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Manny you took that well. It makes me feel really bad, though, for not speaking up in the thread last night where you were ridiculed/discriminated against for your age.
    As one that doesn't (depending on the seriousness of the joke) generally partake in such activity and find it silly to say the least, i feel that one also has to take into account mannies views on "things".... he takes a hard line approval of military action for example, so he has therefore to be considered as someone that isn't "fragile" and can stand up for himself... he also likes to do his own share of "name calling" ( i don't understand why someone would break down and cry because they are labled "liberal") so he has to accept fair game.

I will also state that i doubt he lost much sleep over it, he seems to have a reasonable sense of humour

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    You also have a good point Everose.

Manny is old enough to vote.

Even if he wasnt, everyone old enough to be on this forum (13) is well old enough to hold opinions.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 10-15-2004 at 10:53 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    As one that doesn't (depending on the seriousness of the joke) generally partake in such activity and find it silly to say the least, i feel that one also has to take into account mannies views on "things".... he takes a hard line approval of military action for example, so he has therefore to be considered as someone that isn't "fragile" and can stand up for himself... he also likes to do his own share of "name calling" ( i don't understand why someone would break down and cry because they are labled "liberal") so he has to accept fair game.

I will also state that i doubt he lost much sleep over it, he seems to have a reasonable sense of humour
    Where was he ridiculed? What thread?

"There gonna laugh at you!!!"

The Movie - Carrie

Hard line approval of military action says nothing about one standing up for themselves. It says that they agree that someone else should fight.
    When these hardliners have a stake in it (their own life or loved one) then maybe they are hard liners.
    They will also think about all the options before supporting a ground war.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    The word chickenhawk comes to mind.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

I cried myself to sleep :crying:

hey vid, military activists have feelings to, you know...
    Last edited by spinningfreemanny; 10-16-2004 at 07:38 AM.
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    But I know That busy gets so mad he get bloody noses every time he reads my posts...

huh, B...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    But I know That busy gets so mad he get bloody noses every time he reads my posts...

huh, B...
    Only at your opinions, however laughing at your reasoning probably pulls him back to sanity

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast