Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hardware world stickys

Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    What action do you want?
    Just read up and you will see.... ohh wait you won't becuase someone deleated 4 posts for no reason....

Agree'd, the software post sticky is common sense, people will either not post software in there or they will reguardless of a sticky. As mine and Clockers guides i think alot of people dont read them ebcuase they are in a thread which is very genral and a few other hardware guides arnb't in there, so they assume that its a thread in the making and has nothing in it yet. I agree a sticky for overclocking or a sticky where ALL the guides are in (GFX Card guide for example). Otherwise certain guides are overlocked.

So really change the HARDWARE GUIDE sticky to be called OVERCLOCKING or put all the hardware guides in thier.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Just read up and you will see.... ohh wait you won't becuase someone deleated 4 posts for no reason....

Agree'd, the software post sticky is common sense, people will either not post software in there or they will reguardless of a sticky. As mine and Clockers guides i think alot of people dont read them ebcuase they are in a thread which is very genral and a few other hardware guides arnb't in there, so they assume that its a thread in the making and has nothing in it yet. I agree a sticky for overclocking or a sticky where ALL the guides are in (GFX Card guide for example). Otherwise certain guides are overlocked.

So really change the HARDWARE GUIDE sticky to be called OVERCLOCKING or put all the hardware guides in thier.
    +move them to teh guides section.

not really sure what teh point is in having that section, atm.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    I think the guides should both be in the guide section and ther respected sections, cause if im in gameworld i dont wanan have th fuck about moving to a new part of the board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12