Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voter Fraud in Ohio

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Here vid...

NAACP; a democratic group (can we agree on that?)

and the many dem claims on republican fraud...
    Are there are a lot of Rep. frauds?

How difficult is it to maintain an electoral register and verify the voter on the day?

Indeed how difficult is it to count and X against a name. I find it incredible that such heavy weather is being made of something so simple. We still have paper ballots and a pencil to make a mark. The polls close at 10pm and the results are pretty much known by 3am. There are 60m in the UK, far more than in any individual US state. This is not rocket science.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Are there are a lot of Rep. frauds?

How difficult is it to maintain an electoral register and verify the voter on the day?

Indeed how difficult is it to count and X against a name. I find it incredible that such heavy weather is being made of something so simple. We still have paper ballots and a pencil to make a mark. The polls close at 10pm and the results are pretty much known by 3am. There are 60m in the UK, far more than in any individual US state. This is not rocket science.
    ...and yet we now have e-voting with no paper trail.

Use a computer for something that just needs a paper and pencil.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Here vid...

NAACP; a democratic group (can we agree on that?)

and the many dem claims on republican fraud...
    The man was given a specific job...to get people to register...it doesn't say to get people to register dem. or rep.....the man decided he couldn't be bothered and just filled them in himself. even if he had done his job properly and got 100 people and they all registered dem, that doesn't mean they will vote dem..
    Personally i feel that the parties should be kept off the registration form. If one wants to take part in primaries they should register directly with the party.
    I agree that fraud isn't unique to one side but i don't see the connection you are trying to make to the democratic party here.
    All i see ( apart from the cocaine bit ) is someone that was too lazy to do a job...... Along the lines of a newspaper delivery boy that dumps the papers in a ditch instead of delivering them

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    The man was given a specific job...to get people to register...it doesn't say to get people to register dem. or rep.....the man decided he couldn't be bothered and just filled them in himself. even if he had done his job properly and got 100 people and they all registered dem, that doesn't mean they will vote dem..
    Personally i feel that the parties should be kept off the registration form. If one wants to take part in primaries they should register directly with the party.
    I agree that fraud isn't unique to one side but i don't see the connection you are trying to make to the democratic party here.
    All i see ( apart from the cocaine bit ) is someone that was too lazy to do a job...... Along the lines of a newspaper delivery boy that dumps the papers in a ditch instead of delivering them

um...he was paid in Crack!
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1

Saved him spending his wages on it though didn't it

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Well yes manny that's obvious...i was wondering what connection it has to vote fraud. Ok it's a drug, but would the story be less of a story if he was paid in gold or $ or even food stamps?
    Being paid by whatever means isn't the story...it's voter fraud.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    WELL, then maybe it's time to put on a Sherlock Holmes cap and go prove that the woman who hired this crackhead did so with the knowledge and approval of the NAACP official who had originally hired her, that both the woman and the crackhead were members of the NAACP and the Democratic Party, and that the NAACP guy had also instructed her to register fake voters AND to register them all as Democrats AND to pay the crackhead with C.R.A.C.K.

otherwise, the article isn't really proving your point about it happening on "both sides" in a Democrat/Republican sense. you COULD try to make a case for it happening on both sides in the racial sense, i guess, and say that one crackhead filling out 100 fake voter registrations is the flip-side to Florida's scrub list, or something along those lines. then again, the article does not explicitly state that any of those people involved were other-than-caucasian, either.

just saying... you managed to read an awful lot between the lines of that article, and jumped to a conclusion that everyone is not necessarily going to agree with.

but you do realize, right, that the NAACP is not responsible for the CONTENTS of each form that they collect? nor is any other voter registration drive. they are merely given the authority/responsibility to distribute blank forms, collect completed forms, and submit them to the government... regardless of the political affiliations of the registrants, or the truthfulness of the info being submitted. if the government is incapable of distinguishing between true and false registrations, then we should worry about a much bigger problem than what some crackhead is doing.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 10-20-2004 at 05:18 AM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    WELL, then maybe it's time to put on a Sherlock Holmes cap and go prove that the woman who hired this crackhead did so with the knowledge and approval of the NAACP official who had originally hired her, that both the woman and the crackhead were members of the NAACP and the Democratic Party, and that the NAACP guy had also instructed her to register fake voters AND to register them all as Democrats AND to pay the crackhead with C.R.A.C.K.

otherwise, the article isn't really proving your point about it happening on "both sides" in a Democrat/Republican sense. you COULD try to make a case for it happening on both sides in the racial sense, i guess, and say that one crackhead filling out 100 fake voter registrations is the flip-side to Florida's scrub list, or something along those lines. then again, the article does not explicitly state that any of those people involved were other-than-caucasian, either.

just saying... you managed to read an awful lot between the lines of that article, and jumped to a conclusion that everyone is not necessarily going to agree with.

but you do realize, right, that the NAACP is not responsible for the CONTENTS of each form that they collect? nor is any other voter registration drive. they are merely given the authority/responsibility to distribute blank forms, collect completed forms, and submit them to the government... regardless of the political affiliations of the registrants, or the truthfulness of the info being submitted. if the government is incapable of distinguishing between true and false registrations, then we should worry about a much bigger problem than what some crackhead is doing.

This is what I am trying to prove... Why then do people say that President Bush stole the 2000 election? if NAACP are not respnsible for this single voter fraud then how is a woman checking off felon's names the crux of the Bush Campaign?
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    This is what I am trying to prove... Why then do people say that President Bush stole the 2000 election? if NAACP are not respnsible for this single voter fraud then how is a woman checking off felon's names the crux of the Bush Campaign?
    To annoy you

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    if there were an army of vote-fraud-committing crackheads and each crackhead managed to slip 100 fake registrations past whatever provisions there are to prevent such a thing, THEN manage to roll out of bed on election day and stay off of the crackpipe long enough to go vote 100 times each, and effectively throw the election... it might be worth comparing to the effect of someone removing people from the voter rolls because they've been mistaken for felons, someone destroying completed registrations or ballots, a machine miscounting the votes, or any of the other possible problems. but assuming that the government does its job and verifies the registrations before approving them, the vote-fraud crackheads and their Democratic NAACP puppet-masters have no unfair effect on the outcome of the election.

anyway, my point is: even if the fake registrations were to go through, no crackhead is going to go vote 100 times. he'd have enough trouble getting to the poll in time to vote ONCE. the guy just wanted the lady to pay him more by turning in more applications, or she gave him a quota to fill and he was too lazy to do it the honest way. the issue in Florida was conflict of interest... the accusation being that people placed in direct charge of legitimate registrations and ballots were very vocal Republican supporters and close & personals of the Bush family.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 10-21-2004 at 06:26 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast