Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: President Bush's Church

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    On Bush's beliefs on life.....

this one goes out to all the conservative women out there. New Rule: If you're so sure the embryos needed for stem cell research are precious human life that can't be destroyed, then implant one in your uterus and bring it to term.

That's right. Put your cervix where your mouth is. Now, right now in America, there are thousands of stem cells sitting in fertility clinics that are not allowed to be used for research, will be destroyed after a year or two, and could be right now implanted in a lady's hoo-hoo - to make a screaming, mewling infant that would, ironically, make you sorry you were ever born.

Now here's how far back along the chain of life stem cells are. They're called stem cells because they haven't even decided what kind of cells they're going to be. So it's very close to declaring that life begins when you're just thinking about fucking somebody. Which is just about how most right wing prudes like George Bush would like it. The last people in Washington this obsessed with preserving sperm were Monica Lewinsky and her dry cleaner. This is, after all, an administration that absolutely hates Planned Parenthood. But then again, judging by Iraq, they hate planned anything.

Did you know that our president spent the entire month before 9/11 on his ranch working on the stem cell issue, trying, as he said, "to bridge the worlds of ethics and science." Seriously, could there be anything George Bush knows less about than ethics and science?

Okay, it comes down to this. Here's something that may be life. A tiny speck of sub-atomic goo. Here's something that is life: Michael J. Fox. One is invisible to the naked eye. The other was in "Back to the Future." With research properly funded, scientists believe we could do everything from curing Parkinson's to regenerating spinal cord tissue in Democrats.

So, ladies of the far right, what do you say? There are thousands of extra embryos sitting around in fertility clinic freezers all over America right now just waiting for a good home. There's no obligation and no salesman will call. So, ladies, if you're not going to finish those eggs, come on, go ahead, knock yourself up!

Billy M

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I saw that the other night. ROFL
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Just lately i find myself drawn to his show even though i usually only watch it if there's nothing else on, i posted his plea to let Bush win in the funny section.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234