Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Owns U!

PC rules them all. Better graphics and far more scope with games like CS, Max Payne etc. Way too limited on console, not to mention fact that FPS rates are limited on consoles anyway, unlike PC so you get far more lifelike movement. OK, we do miss out on some great games (PES on PS2), and have to wait for some others (GTA3/VC), but when it actually comes to quality of graphics and comparing the same game across all platforms, PC comes out top. And if you want to use the game exclusivity argument, it all depends on your taste in games. Xbox does have better graphics over the others, but i'd argue for the PS2 or Gamecube based on certain games available. Apart from Halo (and that's looking dated now). there's not that many must-have games for the Xbox. If you can afford it, just buy them all then you're covered!

2. Games   -   #32
    mYst's Avatar Poster
    Ok, I have an Xbox, and personally, I think it's the best system out there. It's definetly the most powerful system on the market with a working hard drive that you can actually save your gaves on and save music to. Gamecube can't even play dvd's! Playstation has alot of good games, but geez, how long has playstation been on the market? They have the ps one and the PS2 games backing them, microsoft is new at the console gaming business, give them time, and no, there are alot more great games for xbox than ur giving them credit for, not just halo. Halo is good, real good. Yes, it is getting old, but people are buying new xbox's all the time, and of course, the first game they buy, is halo.

Gamecube is a real dissapointment in my book. Look at thier games, mario SUNSHINE?! Luigi's Mansion?! Look at their new Zelda game, they made him a CARTOON! Yea, they do have a few good titles, resident evil and metroid prime, i'll give them that, but other than those, GC is a childs play toy. nintendo may have more sales (alot of little kids) but they have more than one system out there 2, xbox is only one system.

Xbox live is awesome. It's not like all the playstation games where you have to pay for each litte game. Xbox Live IS where its at...

all these were my opinions

oh, and weren't we supposed to drop this topic a long time ago?

3. Games   -   #33
    why dont u all start a poll and decide wich console was and is the best i think da snes was the best
    and xbox suks ass coz all da games are bullcrap and they're shotr but da graphics are better than ps2 and gcn

4. Games   -   #34
    I don't think a console on it's own can be deemed 'the best'. It's the games which make them, and without decent games it doesn't matter how great the graphics are. I think there's enough decent titles spread around amongst the 3 though that everyone is happy. It all depends what games you like! I think it's pretty tight between Xbox and PS2, but Gamecube is definitely laggin behind. We'll just have to see what the future holds. Personally, there's some up coming Xbox titles i'm quite looking forward to, and i think Xbox has the most potential for the future (not to mention Xbox live which is obviously a major advantage), but that's all down to the game developers, so we'll just have to wait and see...

By the way 'shuturmouth', are you some kind of gangsta wannabe with all the 'da's'? This is a forum, not the hood... B)

5. Games   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by nahan@10 April 2003 - 22:43
    Grand theft auto3 and vice city blow away any game
    x box can even fathom.
    Just wait for grand theft sin city

Halo aint that good who came up with that setting.....retards!

And ive seen the screens released of the grand theft wanna be game made by x box ....poor gaffics compaired to ps2

Its been annonced more than once in egm and game pro that for every x box microsoft sells they are lossing money.

think about it , thats why they have these give away promos
    the controllers are horrible
    and the graffics arent realistic, too cartoonie

The reason you guys are deffending x box is because you cant admit you wasted your milk money
    You are such a fanboy omg. I am fucking literally sick and tired of hearing damn ps2 and gamecube fanboys saying the xbox had shittier graphics than the ps2 and game cube. It is not fucking true and you know that.

Perfect example:

Splinter Cell for ps2. No shadows and is very grannier looking come on please stfu fanboys you make no sense what so ever this is bullshit.

6. Games   -   #36
    Twist3r
    XBOX OWNZ OVER ALL OTHER CONSELS!!!!!

microsoft said "xbox has 2-3 better graphix then ps2"
    and its true

7. Games   -   #37
    Poster
    X-blow needs Grand Theft Auto to be (Almighty Console)

8. Games   -   #38
    I wonder what the average age of who posted on this topic is?
    5 maybe 10?

9. Games   -   #39
    Sony 4 life.

XboX... is MikerS0ft, Nuff Said....

Gamecube is indeed for 5 year olds..your stuck playing "Mr.BigBird Goes TO Happy Land"... unless your into the Resident Evil series and u wanna play RE-0

Overall consoles are lame, IMO, all these systems are coming out with FPS games for Xbox LIVE! and crap like that, im sorry but im alot more surgical with a mouse then 2 knobs... most FPS games for any console are a joke, grant it HALO was fun... but complex to aim, I love sniping and things of that nature and u can forget trying to be accurate with those 2 knobs. And i know like 5 geeeks who own Xbox are gunna get on here and say "Shit i can hit anything with my 2 little knobs.. BAH! u lie.... like in GhostRecon.. that should have never came out onna console. Overall all consoles are lame....IMO mind you...

10. Games   -   #40
    Fasttracker A
    Thats the best you got ninja 69er oooowww the graphics are better

Go back down to you basment and play the only good game x box has got
    Halo .......its not even that good, oooohhh but the graphics are better .
    X box is so hurting for games the gotta buy segas leftovers

You have such a strong arguement going for you .

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast