Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gimme a good Anime Series

bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Of the ones already said, Trigun, Samuari Champloo, Gungrave, Love Hina & again, Ghost in the Shell 1,2 & SAC. BLEACH (Definitley a good series), Full Metal Alcehmist, Dragonball (first series is way better than DBZ or DBGT. However i still like DBZ, but except for the OVA, DBGT pretty much sucks.

also, I'd recommend.
    Project A-ko
    Shadow Skill
    Peace Maker Kurogane
    Naruto,
    Flame of Recca.
    Hunter X Hunter (Series, and OVA's)
    Gantz
    Chrno Crusade
    Beck
    Robotech
    Macross
    Now and Then, Here and There
    Ragnarok The Animation
    Narutaru
    Madlax
    Initial D (all four stages)
    Black Jack (OVA, special and series)
    Turn A Gundam
    Gundam Wing
    Viewtiful Joe
    Yumeria
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Elfen Lied is amazing, if you haven't seen it download it. Only 13 eps, truly amazing piece of work.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    cow_dung's Avatar 2010 Killua
    NARUTO n BLEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (ninjas) (spirits, ghost)

BOTH ARE really funny!

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Bleach is turning out pretty well, funny and serious at the same time. I only have the first 9 eps (I think that's all that is available currently). Ichigo is the man, Rukia is a great character, I like the whole shinigami angle.

Curious to see where they go with it, since a couple characters have been introduced and not brought back yet.

-SJ™

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJude™
    Elfen Lied is amazing, if you haven't seen it download it. Only 13 eps, truly amazing piece of work.

-SJ™

If you liked that, you should give the uncut version of Gantz a try as well (unless you already have ^^). Can be a problem to get hold of tho, have only seen the first four eps subbed of the uncut version.
    Last edited by danne; 12-10-2004 at 10:19 AM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by danne
    If you liked that, you should give the uncut version of Gantz a try as well (unless you already have ^^). Can be a problem to get hold of tho, have only seen the first four eps subbed of the uncut version.
    Okay I have seen eps 1-5, and you're right, not the easiest series to get ahold of. Using klite and irc, still only have 11 eps. Thus far it is good, interesting, odd plot line (which I love), and kind of reminds me of a very serious Furi Kuri. Then again I was told the entire series gets more bizzare past episode 11 and into the second season.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Also if you haven't seen Samurai Champloo, do so, the next portion starts in January I think.

-SJ™

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Poster
    well, I have seen the cut version up to episode 24 and it does indeed go even more bizzare ^^ But the uncut version is only fansubbed up to ep four I think (ep four was released late november)
    Have only seen gantz project release it, and their version is very well done in mkv format (just looking at the fansub part, it's actually one of the best fansubs I've seen (layout-wise)).

I suppose it ain't easy to get on k-lite (haven't used it myself in uhm must be 1,5 years ago). irc should be easier, but I have to say bittorrent, head over to www.baka-updates.com and search for gantz ^^ should be good for irc as well.
    Last edited by danne; 12-14-2004 at 09:46 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Dark Steno's Avatar lol fang tan
    Rozen Maiden
    Yours Sincerely,

Dark Steno @ Maskawaih

| manker FTW too! Awesome and superior being ^_^! |

| Maskawaih.com |My DeviantArt|

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    IcarusFalling
    EVANGELION ! best anime the first episode is like the best all time anime i've seen anywhere...this is kinda like an epic thing if your into that

Rurouni kenshin OVA 1-5 and a few others are good if you like REALLY emotional sad sorta bloody kinda stuff..

spirited away is supposed to be a really good movie. i'm going to watch it myself very soon

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Goes Rawr!
    Go w/ Rurouni Kenshin(Samurai X). If you need a site to find every ova + ep, just pm me . Just finished watching whole series 1 week ago

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast