Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hasselhoff, teh Man

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Though to get back to manker's original point I think stars practically revel in the fact that they go to rehab. And certain stars can't wait to get on Oprah and tell us all about their recovery.

There's a positive message to be taken from their experiences but sometimes you can't help but feel they use it as an excuse to boost their flagging careers.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Though to get back to manker's original point I think stars practically revel in the fact that they go to rehab. And certain stars can't wait to get on Oprah and tell us all about their recovery.

There's a positive message to be taken from their experiences but sometimes you can't help but feel they use it as an excuse to boost their flagging careers.
    This is almost certainly true, I think. It is what I was hinting at.

I know people who've gotten caught in possession of a bit of hash or been banned for drink driving and rehab doesn't come into it. Just a lesson learned for being stupid. I was banned for speeding on the Motorway but I didn't think I had some kind of danger addiction and needed rehab but I did decide that going over 100mph was a bit stupid so I'd refrain in future
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    This is almost certainly true, I think. It is what I was hinting at.

I know people who've gotten caught in possession of a bit of hash or been banned for drink driving and rehab doesn't come into it. Just a lesson learned for being stupid. I was banned for speeding on the Motorway but I didn't think I had some kind of danger addiction and needed rehab but I did decide that going over 100mph was a bit stupid so I'd refrain in future
    Anyhow, rehab is for quitters.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I had to undergo drug counselling once. It consisted of three 5 minute sessions over a period of 22 months.

The dialogue went something like this

Counsellor: Hello
    Me : Hello
    Counsellor: Are you using drugs?
    Me: No
    Counsellor 'k thx bye
    Me: Bye

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    I had to undergo drug counselling once. It consisted of three 5 minute sessions over a period of 22 months.

The dialogue went something like this

Counsellor: Hello
    Me : Hello
    Counsellor: Are you using drugs?
    Me: No
    Counsellor 'k thx bye
    Me: Bye
    Result

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese

Yesh.

Even thought David "Bigboob" Hasselhoff might have a "problem" with alcohol,
    I dont think that'll warrant much of a fuss in da media.

Spoiler: Show

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123