Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why?

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    football is now the scariest thing on TV for me, after watching Match of the Day - i'm terrified of seeing another broken leg everytime a tackle comes in
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #12
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    football is now the scariest thing on TV for me, after watching Match of the Day - i'm terrified of seeing another broken leg everytime a tackle comes in
    The scary thing is that`s the third liverpool player to break his leg in two seasons at ewood park.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Have`nt you been watching most haunted live .They`re filming on pendle hill which i can see from my house.
    Saw a bit of that - unfortunately, the presenters do my head in.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Saw a bit of that - unfortunately, the presenters do my head in.
    I've had the misfortune of seeing a lot of this particular programme (Most Haunted) Mrs manker really likes it

I don't know their names but that woman who used to be on Blue Peter is scared of everything, which really irritates me, and there is a loud scouse bloke (tautology?) who fancies himself and gets 'possessed' in every episode

Last week while I was enduring another two hour 'special' they were crammed into a small room which had recently been converted to a toilet. All four of the incumbents started shitting themselves because a spirit had manifested itself in the form of a sweet smell. They were actually really excited too because it is the first time anything remotely supernatural has ever happened on this god forsaken programme.

Turns out it was the automatic air freshner, I kid you not
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Haven't watched it often. Tonight they seemed quite determined to rehang the Pendle witches. All in the name of unreality TV. Got bored after half an hour.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12