Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    None, seen on tv, real and acted, it's not the screaming, you not getting it, it's watching a 14 y/o in that situation, I just don't think it's right.
    You guys know me, I don't find much disturbing, but at 5pm on a sunday I watched tv that I found disturbing. That's all, my opinion. I don't care who makes what noise, it was'nt right.

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Well Mr Jonno, I reckon if it put one teenage girl off having a kid just yet it was worth it

Life is sometimes disturbing

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I suppose she should have done a little cough, said 'Oopsy daisy' and then started cuddling an ickle baby while all her family fetch teddies and baby clothes around the bed

Maybe a few 14 year old girls will watch it and also find it disturbing, thus de-romanticising the idea of having kids. You never know.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Oh ok so in the same sense a few 14 y/o girls will watch it and see that at 9 months pregnant you can "Run" round stealing push chairs from anti natal classes and conning people using your pregnancy to get money.
    All works the same if you ask me.

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Her brother stole the pushchair didn't he

And no it doesn't show them that's it okay to do it, its very well portrayed in Eastenders that those 2 kids are a right pair of c*nts In fact some might say there was a morale to the story by the fact that when she was actually going into labour she had to try hard to convince she was being serious and not just crying wolf again

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That is also a negative viewpoint. She didn't get away with it, did she.

In fact her being dishonest led to her being alone while she was giving birth.

That's the thing with soaps, everything has to have a moral for what is perceived to be the greater good by the producers
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    One show where a 17 year old has 3 children.
    Another show where a 14 year old has a bad experience with childbirth.

And you say that that both are wrong? You can't have it both ways.

The second show must have been made that way on purpose to discourage young girls from getting pregnant.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dan! I think that's the third time today I've posted something and you've posted something practically the same - or identical - before me

@ VB1234, You've got it, mate

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Manker you're scaring me today

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Her brother stole the pushchair didn't he

And no it doesn't show them that's it okay to do it, its very well portrayed in Eastenders that those 2 kids are a right pair of c*nts In fact some might say there was a morale to the story by the fact that when she was actually going into labour she had to try hard to convince she was being serious and not just crying wolf again
    No, she did'nt do it alone, Pauline was there
    I know the cry wolf storyline, but I think that was overpowered by the scams, using her pregnancy to scma people out of money, you don't think there was 14 y/o's out there going "What a cool idea" , 14 y/o's don't think like us, they see stuff like that as fun (not all, some).
    and I doubt if many females could physically run around the way she has been at that stage of pregnancy, if you ask me the whole storyline was wrong and a bad portrayal and influence on youngsters.

@VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.

Jonno

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast