Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    @VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.
    So you think that should be hidden from being shown?

It's happening and it can be used as a tool to prevent more. You still think it's wrong to prevent more?

To hide it doesn't mean it's not happening.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    No, she did'nt do it alone, Pauline was there
    I know the cry wolf storyline, but I think that was overpowered by the scams, using her pregnancy to scma people out of money, you don't think there was 14 y/o's out there going "What a cool idea" , 14 y/o's don't think like us, they see stuff like that as fun (not all, some).
    and I doubt if many females could physically run around the way she has been at that stage of pregnancy, if you ask me the whole storyline was wrong and a bad portrayal and influence on youngsters.

@VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.

Jonno

Right, - they portrayed a childbirth for the reason,as Manker asid, of de-romanticising. Showing that its actualy quite a painful ordeal to put them off. FFS if its had this much effect on a 27 yr old male imagine the effect it had on a 14/15 yr old girl.

Okay so they wouldn't be able to physically run, well then they wouldn't run would they

The scam where she blagged £20 sayig her waters had broken was shown as a bad thing by the way Pauline treated her when she first came across her in the playground and carried on walking off

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jonno, you're way off.

If you cant follow a simple sub plot in Eastenders and see the underlying moral aimed at would be teenage mums, then I have no chance of explaining it.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I understand it fine, I understand that over the last couple of weeks it's showed that a 14 y/o girl CAN physically run around stealing and deceiving right upto the day of birth. It showed several ways of scamming people, idea I would never have thought of before, how many kids are now gonna try that?
    Difference being irl there's people out there who would want real revenge.
    And like I said, it should not have been shown at the time it was, 3pm on a sunday is not the time to show stuff like that.

@Dan about the affecting me, dude at 14 did you have any fear? did you see someone get drunk on tv and be ill? or someone overdosing on a film, or someone dying of lung cancer? did it stop you drinking or smoking etc?
    No, why? Because at 14 you don't understand the bad, you ignor it, thats something that "Wont happen to you" , this sort of tv does'nt deter, most kids who saw it would find the birth bit boring or something, they would concentrate on the rest of it.
    Moral stories for the most part only work if you actually care about anything, and I'm sorry but most kids don't give a shit if you tell them it's bad for them.

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #45
    I should have known better before entering this discussion

If you feel this strongly Jonno you should write to the BBC complaining

6. Lounge   -   #46
    If you don't like something, you can always change the channel. That's what the remote is for.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno persona 1
    I understand that over the last couple of weeks it's showed that a 14 y/o girl CAN physically run around stealing and deceiving right upto the day of birth. It showed several ways of scamming people, idea I would never have thought of before, how many kids are now gonna try that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno persona 2
    No, why? Because at 14 you don't understand the bad, you ignor it, thats something that "Wont happen to you" , this sort of tv does'nt deter,
    Dear, dear.

Either kids are going to take notice of the storyline, or they aint. Make like Bucks Fizz and be making your mind up
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Dan...... How long you known me?

@VB........ That's the best answer you got?

@Manker.......No you misunderstood what I said, the top remark is correct, the bottom one was referring to "Bad things" such as the pregnancy, what they would call bad, I was'nt refering to the scamming etc

Jonno

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    @Dan...... How long you known me?
    Too long

I did like the nutty stalker storyline though

10. Lounge   -   #50
    @VB........ That's the best answer you got?
    Ok. I see that this is a pointless topic. You're just trying to get people upset.

Leaving topic. Bye. Click. (just like changing the channel).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast