Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Progam To Download Full Albums

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    well, it's his opinion, and IMHO too, SOULSEEK sux0rz big time. Give me BT anyday, and from my POV, mofos just expressed his opinion, not killed anyone. Why should he be on moderation? Oh, and if you're going to put me on moderation too for this comment, give me a heads up will ya

edit: SOULSEEK sux0rz dinosaur nutz0rz
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 11-08-2004 at 12:55 AM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Music   -   #12
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    riiight...
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #13
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    overnet usually has the albums i want packed in .rars . i'm not a big bitrate freak or anything, so maybe i'm just not picky. i dislike how soulseek only allows one person to download at a time, leading to huge qeues of popular files.

4. Music   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551
    overnet usually has the albums i want packed in .rars . i'm not a big bitrate freak or anything, so maybe i'm just not picky. i dislike how soulseek only allows one person to download at a time, leading to huge qeues of popular files.
    read my prev. post

5. Music   -   #15
    what about emule.

6. Music   -   #16
    well, i think emule is underestimated when it comes to mp3s. I can get a good 30kb/s+ on emule (i know it's low but compared to "normal" emule speeds...). But full albums is a rarity (speed wise) on emule.

7. Music   -   #17
    im getting high speed broadband soon, so im seeing what kind of programs i can use to download full albums and movies.

8. Music   -   #18
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by KLiteAddict
    im getting high speed broadband soon, so im seeing what kind of programs i can use to download full albums and movies.
    This is half the fun, no matter what program this person or that person says is the best, it doesn't matter. This is something YOU need to find out for your self what you like and dislike about the various programs to make your own decision.

For myself personally, I find that using more than one program is right on. For music I use Soulseek, for movies and games I use Bittorrent, and for albums that vary from the albums in my country (meaning a tracklisting that will only appear in one country, ect) and comics I use Direct Connect.

9. Music   -   #19
    Well if you get in a room with others that share your taste and birate nothing tops SoulSeek then...

10. Music   -   #20
    Thanks For All The Help, I Think Im Going To Try Your Suggestions and See What Works Best.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast