Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Gender, body type, etc. relate to likes and dislikes, do they not?

For what reason is sexual gender different? A lesbian can explain what exactly they like about a woman. A bisexual woman can explain both.

Yet they are separated by your label due to science.

Do you think a straight TV executive knows how to pick an attractive man for the screen?

Could you?

I think this is another relevant point.

Yes, I can look at men and determine whether they are handsome or not. That is aesthetics.

Guess what, no arousal, none.

Although I can appreciate physical beauty, regardless the gender, my mind is aroused by women and it views handsome men as "the competition".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #132
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I think this is another relevant point.

Yes, I can look at men and determine whether they are handsome or not. That is aesthetics.

Guess what, no arousal, none.

Although I can appreciate physical beauty, regardless the gender, my mind is aroused by women and it views handsome men as "the competition".
    That's pretty good hobble.

However, you could also appreciate a beautiful woman and not get aroused.
    Last edited by Busyman; 11-16-2004 at 03:20 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #133
    That's pretty good hobble.

You could also appreciate a beautiful woman and not get aroused.
    How? I have no control over that, it just happens.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #134
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    It's relative obviously.
    It relates in the same way as your blowjob question. You like getting blown...but only by women.... It is all part of preference that goes with sexuality, but it's not sexuality.

Many men have a thing for garters and stockings...as long as they are worn by women.... the same men wouldn't find the attire at all appealing if worn by a man.

your points have all been about attachments that go with sexual instincts.

All your "life logic" examples, such as the liking football or the color blue are irrelevent. Sexuality is an instinct, your examples are of man made activities or asthetics. It's not an instinct to like watching football because football doesn't exist in nature.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #135
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    It relates in the same way as your blowjob question. You like getting blown...but only by women.... It is all part of preference that goes with sexuality, but it's not sexuality.

Many men have a thing for garters and stockings...as long as they are worn by women.... the same men wouldn't find the attire at all appealing if worn by a man.

your points have all been about attachments that go with sexual instincts.

All your "life logic" examples, such as the liking football or the color blue are irrelevent. Sexuality is an instinct, your examples are of man made activities or asthetics. It's not an instinct to like watching football because football doesn't exist in nature.
    How a woman looks is part of sexuality. You conveniently call it aesthetics. Ok it is and it's part of sexuality. It's instinct to fuck and that's usually after one "discovers one's self"....you get that sensation.

Lay down naked and tied up, a woman is coming in to give you knobjob, you are blindfolded and she will not speak......................
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #136
    hetrosexual men don't find every woman attractive....does that mean they are not hetrosexual?. of course not because it's asthetics, not sexuality

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #137
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    hetrosexual men don't find every woman attractive....does that mean they are not hetrosexual?. of course not because it's asthetics, not sexuality
    Who said they weren't heterosexual?

You separate gender as if it's the only thing involved in sexuality when it is just part of it.

Bisexuals are perfect example. They are actually part of two groups yet are made one separate group. This convenient label bears no reference to time frame or age.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #138
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    How? I have no control over that, it just happens.
    Exactly......

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #139
    Who said they weren't heterosexual?

You separate gender as if it's the only thing involved in sexuality when it is just part of it.

Bisexuals are perfect example. They are actually part of two groups yet are made one separate group. This convenient label bears no reference to time frame or age.
    I am not separating gender as if it's the only thing that counts...where the hell do you get that from. I made the point because you said sexuality is finding big breasts attractive for example.

Bisexuals run by the same theory as far as I'm concerned...they were born that way. How does bringing them up prove anything to the counter?

Your arguments are getting even more repetitive.

let's stick to the 3 main groups of human sexuality.

1. homosexual...... same sex.... not what the person of the same sex looks like...that's an aesthetic preference of that sex .....not sexuality

2. heterosexual..... opposite sex..... not what the person of the opposite sex looks like...that's an aesthetic preference of that sex..... not sexuality

3. bisexual..... not bothered...not what the person of either sex looks like...that's an aesthetic preference of those sexes..... not sexuality

now I know I repeated that 3 times but then you have repeated the same thing over and over
    Last edited by vidcc; 11-16-2004 at 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling awful

10. The Drawing Room   -   #140
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Why dont you two(Busyman&Hobbes) just get married and close this thread down? Though that would be off topic as I have suspicions as to the gender of Hobbes.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast