Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyone keeps on about America

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    The above was in answer to you saying it was cliched rubbish
    Oh right, well I didn't want that answered. I'm right, it need not be added to.

Here, I'll show you - Cliched rubbish:

Lets go show these fuckers who their messing with"
    fighting for .. the safety of the people of the world
    Terrorism is a disease which needs iradicating
    fighting for our right to live
    They fight for peace, in this mad fucked up world
    When this is all over, maybe 2morrow maybe not for 50 years, our childrens children have the chance to live
    One day there will be peace, whether or not the human race will be around to see it is another question altogether
    Not being funny, mate, but you've either just finished watching the entire Terminator Trilogy or you're The Ultimate Warrior.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    The End Justfies the means.
    10 points for naming who he just quoted

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. Lounge   -   #73
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Ahmed Chalabi

or some Machiavelli bloke

4. Lounge   -   #74
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Not being funny, mate, but you've either just finished watching the entire Terminator Trilogy or you're The Ultimate Warrior.
    Or maybe I try to see the good in situations, maybe I don't want to look at everything thro dark windows, maybe thats my right to feel that way.

You asked if I've listend to people views and points, yes I have, has anyone listend to my views and points to try and understand them as I have yours?

When it boils down to it, we all think differently and all have different opinions, no one is right or wrong, what one man thinks is right, another thinks is wrong.
    Who is right?

Jonno

5. Lounge   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    10 points for naming who he just quoted
    Bet you thinking someone different

Jonno

6. Lounge   -   #76
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Eurgh, no I said this earlier that they went in because they could'nt get Bin Laden, so they went for Sadam, bit childish but like I said, it was gonna happen sooner or later, if left alone what would saddam have done?
    How far would he have gone?

I'll ask you the same I asked Nikki, Did you trust him?
    I don't trust a lot of people. Does that give me the right to decimate their homes and families? So now it's okay to attack anyone that is untrustworthy?

The End Justfies the means.
    Unfortunately it doesn't. It just adds fuel to the fire. Do you honestly think that the invasion of Iraq is the end?

As to the UK citizens in the WTC and Bali etc, I don't disagree with you there. They were tragic, but they weren't the prime targets in the attacks? How many innocent Iraqis have died since the invasions? Are their lives less valuable? Does the grieving Iraqi who has just lost a loved one deserve less sympathy than the grieving American/Canadian/Englishman/insert countless countries who lost a loved one on 9/11.

If look at all of this without emotion, it's like one big schoolyard fight. You kicked me, so I'm going to kick you back, and then your friend looked at me funny so I'm gonna kick him too, then your friend jumps in to back you up and so on and so forth.

7. Lounge   -   #77
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Or maybe I try to see the good in situations, maybe I don't want to look at everything thro dark windows, maybe thats my right to feel that way.

You asked if I've listend to people views and points, yes I have, has anyone listend to my views and points to try and understand them as I have yours?

When it boils down to it, we all think differently and all have different opinions, no one is right or wrong, what one man thinks is right, another thinks is wrong.
    Who is right?

Jonno
    No, Jonno.

People are frequently right or wrong every day. In this case you've contradicted, contorted and twisted your opinions to suit whoever you were arguing with.

I'm afraid that makes you wrong.

I read your posts with intent when I reply to them, I always make sure that I address each point I consider to be pertinent, in doing that me understanding your viewpoint is essential. So yes, I listened to your views.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    So let me get this straight, every one of you would think it would have been better if Iraq had never been touched?

Jonno

9. Lounge   -   #79
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Who is right?
    Isn't that the point of all of it? The only difference is that some people use forceful means to try and make people see their opinions, others are content to talk about it.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Were Iraq and Alkieda willing to talk?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast