Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scariest Movie?

The only movie that ever gave me nightmares was ALIEN.
    There hasn't been many recent ones that stick out, old scary movies are definitely the best.
    Dawn of the Dead is a favorite

and the Nightmare on Elm Street series will always have a special place in my heart. heh.

One of the best scenes ever was when the victim was sleeping on the waterbed and Freddy's claws come up from inside the water bed and drag them into bed..
    aw sheit... that's good stuff man, good stuff..

Oh and I saw "the eye" a while ago.
    Good movie. Pretty creepy. I love how sometimes the creepy stuff was so subtle that you stop for a sec and think "wait a min, did I just see that?" and you have to rewind to see it again.

I love horror movies like that. It plays with your mind. AW, great stuff.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    The scarriest movie of all time in my experience was the original version of the Exorcist. My wife and I came home that night and neither of us could sleep for the next three nights. I can still hear the spinal vertebra crackling as Linda Blair's head turns around. As for Alien, after he pops out of John Hurt's chest and you come down off the ceiling, the rest is Hitchcock suspense. You know they're going to get it. It's just a matter of when, especially when they turn around and look the other way.

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    The ring would have been scary if the phone had rang after it

I'm suprised no one mentioned Halloween, that music always gave me shivers when I heard it!

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    I usualy dont get scared with scary movies eventho its my favorite kind of movies...

Halloween's music is really good... sets a very good mood for a scary movie... Halloween (the fist one) is one of my favorite movies. The mask of the guy is so fuckn cool too... not that scary but very cool serie.

I thought the ring wasnt scary at all even kind of boring... the friends i saw it with thought it was really scary... i dont really get it...

Candyman, exorcist, shining psycho and all those are good movies but really not scary

The only movie that scared me a little isnt even a movie, its the preview for "Ted Bundy". The actual movie isnt scary once but when i saw the preview at first it was freaky... because its real...

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    "The ring" was a big disappointment! (although when my friend watched it, the phone rang during the first half, he got a "little" sketched

I guess I Must be desensitized!
    My father took me to see "predator" when I was 11 though, I had nightmares for a year!
    Scary? Hmmmmmmmm.
    Clive barker's "hellraiser" series?......................Maybe?

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    I remember when i was a teen i was quite "sensitive" to shark movies, both Deep Blue Sea and Jaws freaked me out quite substantially.

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    The Night of the Living Dead...
    The first of the really gory movies I ever saw and also the first horror movie that didn't have a happy ending- everybody gets mauled! The cheesy production values actually kinda add to the unrelenting dreariness and make it even more effective.
    When we went to see it ( I don't remember when it came out...late 60's??) we had no idea what we were in for and took a friend's 10 yr. son with us. Warped him for life...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    I wanna dl "IT"

Anyone know where?

Not on fasttrackmovies, hmm, ill have to use the kazaalite search :-)

Ill search forums and if not found ill try to dl and if its real ill post a hash

Wait,s earching for IT would be a bitch on these boards :-P

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    hey man, dont download "IT"
    it is a truly horrible movie. poorly made and crappy effects.
    and the a clown showing his ugly teeth for three hours but
    never biting someone is not the definition of scary.
    and dont mention the spider at the end! made me lol
    i am sure the book is probably scary but the movie?
    get frikin real. laughable

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234