Thread: EBGames 3-Day trade in special!?

zirjacks's Avatar Poster
    EBGames is having a trade in special Friday, Saturday and Sunday where you trade in a PS2 system and 5 games for $150 store credit.
    I have a PS2 system that I bought the day the PS2 was launched that still works great. I was wanting to do the flip-top and swap magic mod on this PS2. Would I be better off just doing trading in this PS2 and getting the new PSTwo with the store credit money since it is a flip-top and then buy the swap magic discs to use to play backups?
    Those of you with the new PSTwo system and are using swap magic, could you give me a little feedback on how it is working out.

2. Games   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by zirjacks
    I was wanting to do the flip-top and swap magic mod on this PS2. Would I be better off just doing trading in this PS2 and getting the new PSTwo with the store credit money since it is a flip-top and then buy the swap magic discs to use to play backups?
    Those of you with the new PSTwo system and are using swap magic, could you give me a little feedback on how it is working out.
    A pstwo with SM makes it so much easier to play burned games. I would def. suggest that
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    zirjacks's Avatar Poster
    Hey Singa, what all did you have to do to the new PSTwo to make it work with swap magic?
    Thanks!