Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US uses Napalm in Fallujah

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    How I see it...

Terrorism is like a gigantic chinese finger trap. The harder we pull, the the more they hold us. Pre-emptive attacks may work on a central government, but there is no way to hold a pre-emptive attack on indivisuals. Poor decisions and planning (Iraq), hypochracy (Iraq), and sheer cockyness (Iraq) just makes their grip harder to penetrate because their ideas of us are proven right in their eyes. Indivisuals will just keep on coming. I realize this is inevitable no matter what we do, but things like that just make it worse. There is only one way to get out of a finger trap when all your fingers are stuck. Someone else's help. It doesn't make those countries better than us or stronger than us, if anything it treats them as our equal as we should. Unfortunatly our poor decisions, hypochracy, and cockyness has had the same effect on our possible allies that it has on our obvious enemies. Obviously, that's not good. If we had taken the best actions, the grip would be loosened. We would be safer because then a majority of the world would be against the terrorists rather than ourselves.

I get it. It's crystal clear.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    That has to be a good way of looking at it...

However, i wonder how many Republicans know what a chinese finger trap is?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    I know how to make napalm. Mix styrofoam with gas, after that's all mixed together, mix in some oil. Mix for a while, throw it on something, ignite, and watch it burn for hours.
    Sounds familar. *go looks for my copy of the Anarchists Cookbook*

If you pulled that recipe out of the Anarchist Cookbook, or got the recipe from someone who pulled it out of the Anarchists cookbook, I wouldnt trust it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123