Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is the crasiest thing you've done to win back the woman you loved?

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    You mean you cook, do laundry, AND take out the trash????!!!!!
    I do all the cooking, all the dishes, probably a third of the laundry, and two thirds of the trash.

Gotta hold up my end, y'know? [/QUOTE]

Gosh. I am remiss. I don't think I can say the same about myself on those three items.

bujub22........suicide would be crazy. Although sometimes it would seem easier than the loss; It may not seem it at the time, but often there is a reason for a loss like that to happen, and hopefully it means there is something way better waiting around the corner.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    I guess I would write her a song and play it outside where she works with no clothes on, on a cold day totally humiliating myself to prove how stupid I am

If I had to Never had to tho.

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 12-03-2004 at 11:34 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Likewise, including holding up my end.

Well, I do half the cooking, half the dishes, most of the laundry but rarely have to take out the trash. I am hoping this is holding up my end.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    I knew when she was gettting off work, so I got dressed up, cooked an awsome italian dinner, rearranged the furniture in the house and put the table in the middle of the room. Put candles all over the place (but didn't over-do-it). One of our favorite musicians is David Gray so I put that on in the background and had the wine and everything ready when she walked in.

or

Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.

This is not 'crazy'....this is very sweet. I bet you won her back.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.[/QUOTE]
    I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back.

It's more prudent to spend time figuring out what's right than who's right

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno
    But I guess I would write her a song and play it outside where she works with no clothes on, on a cold day totally humiliating myself to prove how stupid I am

Jonno
    THAT SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's cold she might be impressed with the song, but not the other thing
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 12-03-2004 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Fixed quote Tags

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This is not 'crazy'....this is very sweet. I bet you won her back.
    Yup <--- God I hate that smilie

I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back.
    We live together, but at the time I don't think you would have called us a 'couple'. So yeah, it was to get her back.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudSeeder
    Sneak out of bed in the morning and cook a full breakfast and serve it to her in bed with flowers.
    I would be assuming here that you would have already won her back Otherwise, she probably wouldn't be in bed with you, thus you wouldn't have to SNEAK out of bed, however you could SNEAK over to her place, SNEAK in the house make breakfast and SNEAK INTO her room with the breakfast and flowers, in which case you may just win her back. [/QUOTE]

You must also have the incredible luck to be with a woman who will abide an extraordinary amount of sneakiness.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I do all the cooking, all the dishes, probably a third of the laundry, and two thirds of the trash.

Gotta hold up my end, y'know? [/QUOTE]
    Gee thanks, J2........she already has the trash writing me notes. Now I will find them on the kitchen sink and laundry hamper.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Just act like a human being. OH! I forgot get a set of earplugs.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast