Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KL++ Redirect Page

rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    I put this in althogh Ive renamed it to kazaalite243e (Updates From FileSharingTalk.com).rar, hopefully he dosent mind.
    I think this may be the best idea yet and it seems very functional. I made it a rar and added a README to it...
    i dont mind. lol, had this posted here a while ago but never updated the post due to lack of interest in K-Lite by me and apparently everyone else

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Well I havent used it in over a year but I thought it may generate some traffic here perhaps. I tested the installer for curiosty sake on my VM and it works well. I also took a look at KCEasy for the first time and thought that was rather nice if your into networks, amazingly if the timing and push was right it probably should have done better than Shareaza which Ive noticed has become one of the most popular grabs lately...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    Ok SN is back up and I submitted the torrent although does anyone know how long it takes. Maybe someone with a trusted account can ul it faster as Ive never ul on SN before. The torrent is below, this is not a pblm btw as the author has approved of its and the contents are freeware apps, although if its an issue I guess you can kick yourselves in the ass once again and remove it and point to the rule book although it just dosent apply I think. Also can someone test to make sure its working and leave it open to if you want...

Torrent
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-08-2004 at 06:04 AM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Ive ul the torrent 3 times and its still not there so I just dont get it.
    The TORRENT IS HERE so someone can put it on SuprNova and if anyone wants grab it or join and Seed also...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Oh ffs can someone give me some asstants or should I order the 90% off banners now...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    muchspl2
    sorry, try pm'ing gre1 he has seeded many torrents.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Ok Ill do that soon then and link him to this post I guess or whoever could. If anybody else wants to do this first, since Im not sure hes active here anymore, just jump in and post it on SN and pm me the torrent if its on a differnt tracker if you would rather I seed it or link me to it . I guess having the actual file to create the torrent may be a easier also so here it is...
    https://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...2ED5E55297EF97

Also perhaps some of you can grab it and share it on the apps you use also.
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-10-2004 at 06:43 PM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Anyways all other bs floating about aside Gre1 has posted this on SuprNova and Ive had this open now for about 12 hours or so and have noticed a steady 40 to 50 Seeds. Im allowing a 25K slot and have ul over 100mb, considering the file is 1.4mb that would be at least 70 complete ul multiplied by the average amount of seeds I guess although the average ul speeds may be less. Anyways seems there is a decent amount of intereststst and hopefully it will bring some traffic to the site...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-12-2004 at 08:14 AM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Well just a small update as ul has been about 200 times from just here so then I take it with an average of 50 seeds early on and now about 15 or so should easily be in the thousands on dl so perhaps some n00bs will show up...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-15-2004 at 09:14 PM.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    well if the tracker goes down, here is the bitzi ticket to download the update from p2p. (it's pretty well seeded on ed2k)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast