Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Updated PC Specification Im planning on buying.

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Is DFI a mobo Brand? And a noname PSU?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb
    Is DFI a mobo Brand?
    Yes they are.
    The board in question was designed by Oscar Wu...well-known as the designer of the A7N8X-Dlx. for Asus, from whom he was lured (one presumes that money played a small part....) by DFI.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Yeah i decided to remove the dvd-rom cause basically copying/burning data directly from a cd is a useless because of copy right protection these days. And also i only do burning from my computer. About the amd 939 socket , i know that amd is no more making 754's , but i think i'll probably stick with the 754 cause its cheaper than 939 i guess

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    nice system, but if you're getting a amd64 cpu, im guessing you want this to last a bit? if that's the case, i suggest getting something higher than the 9600xt.

P.S. i agree with celeron sucking. amd cpu at equal price of celeron is noticebly faster. im looking at a 2500 barton for $85 as oppose to a 2.4 celeron D at somewhere near $85. both are great ocing chip (well, not so much the 2500 now that its multiplier are locked) but at stock speed, the 2500 wins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12