Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stargate The Alliance - game

Damn it, now I need to watch some Stargate

Think they'll be picked up for a 10th season? 9 is way too short for the best Sfi-Fi show on the air. Maybe an Atlantis game in the future too
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Well I was in one of our well known newsagents over here, and I noticed a magazine called 'Stargate SG-1' The Official Magazine. I flicked through a few pages and it has tons of info in there that even I didn't know and I watch it like a crazy man.

Also a preview of what the game's going to be like when it gets released to. Unfortunately it's Issue 2, so I'm going to try and get Issue 1 at some point. Good news is that the mag's pretty cheap - well for the UK anyway (£3.50).

Can't wait for this game!!!

3. Games   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Well I was in one of our well known newsagents over here, and I noticed a magazine called 'Stargate SG-1' The Official Magazine. I flicked through a few pages and it has tons of info in there that even I didn't know and I watch it like a crazy man.

Also a preview of what the game's going to be like when it gets released to. Unfortunately it's Issue 2, so I'm going to try and get Issue 1 at some point. Good news is that the mag's pretty cheap - well for the UK anyway (£3.50).

Can't wait for this game!!!
    Id like a copy of that preview

But some kinda bad news:

Amanding Tapping (Sam Carter) will only be in 15 of the episodes in season 9.
    Richard Dean Anderson will be in hardly any. He will be gone soon And so will Don Davis (Maj. Gen. Hammond). So there will be quit a few cast changes next season.

4. Games   -   #14
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    yea i believe amanda tapping is pregnant i think - haven't read it thoroughly.

also i just placed my back order for issue 1 for £4.50 (p&P free)

5. Games   -   #15
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ya, mcguyver (lol i always call him that) was talking about leaving way way back in season 4. he said that SG1 was kind of a "practise" platform for him till he got some better offers. i'm gonna go and buy season 7 (atleast i think it's out on dvd) tom. if not then

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #16
    http://www.stargate-thealliance.com/main.php?lang=en

Official site launch. They have added some images, character info and other stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12