Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: lol

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    Did anyone ask for an explaination of your crap joke?

Jonno
    Well yes Junno they did.

Rossco by his post implied that he didn't understand my joke and would thus need an explanation.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy cawk
    Junno
    Oooh, now you've done it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    No he did'nt, he simply said he did'nt get it. Then to say he did get it but did'nt find it funny, you then continued explaining something that Rossco already understood, therefore just quoting a film obviously in the desire to be Jack Sparrow, betcha even got a lil eye patch ain't ya?

Assumption is the relation of all foul ups

Jonno

Edit@ Manker ....... Nah, Afraid I'm no longer winduppable More important things in life than worrying about name calling
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 12-10-2004 at 12:25 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    No he did'nt, he simply said he did'nt get it. Then to say he did get it but did'nt find it funny, you then continued explaining something that Rossco already understood, therefore just quoting a film obviously in the desire to be Jack Sparrow, betcha even got a lil eye patch ain't ya?

Assumption is the relation of all foul ups

Jonno
    Yes but the implication of his post was that he would like an explanation. I know it may not seem like that to you but your opinion doesn't count for anything ever.*

As for my desire to be a pirate this is no secret, I regularly don an eye-patch, strap on a wooden leg and say things like "Avast!" and "Shiver me timbers ya landlubbers."

I thought everyone knew that.

* Ever.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    ???
    Ah ha.

See I can also prove ziggy was asking for an explanation.

As well as natedogg with his post.

So in closing. I rawk. You all suck.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    No, after your first explaination he said he got it, therefore no more explination needed And Nate and Zig may have been refering to the pic

And...
    strap on a wooden leg
    that is a little bit worrying You have 2 legs right?.......Where do you strap the wooden one?

Anyhoo, I'm gonna sail ofto work, Yarrrr, I say you all have a good day..........What say you?

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 12-10-2004 at 12:32 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    manker's Avatar effendi
    A couple of thihngs not really related to the thread, but meh.

I'd like to be a pirate too, but that's only because they're depicted as cool in books I've read, probably.

I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribean because the missus gets a wide on for Jonny Depp and to be quite honest it's made me despise him in all his pointy jawedness*

I'm glad Jonno decided that he is no longer windupable. I shall look forward to pwning him on this point

*She also says she likes Ruud Van Nistelrooy but that doesn't get to me so much cause I figure she is trying to wind me up
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Dude you need to be seeing that film, seriously!!!

As for pwning me on this point, I would appreciate the challenge, so please feel free master YodaMank I shall feel teh floss

No leave me alone so I can go to work and earn my 50p per hour plus tips on how to play teh lotto

Me is thinking about wearing teh eye patch to work

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 12-10-2004 at 12:38 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    A couple of thihngs not really related to the thread, but meh.

I'd like to be a pirate too, but that's only because they're depicted as cool in books I've read, probably.

I haven't seen Pirates of the Caribean because the missus gets a wide on for Jonny Depp and to be quite honest it's made me despise him in all his pointy jawedness*

I'm glad Jonno decided that he is no longer windupable. I shall look forward to pwning him on this point

*She also says she likes Ruud Van Nistelrooy but that doesn't get to me so much cause I figure she is trying to wind me up
    It is a good film despite Arcadia's review (which was also unasked for, I mean really if I wanted a sodding review I'd go to the review section and request one for feck's sake...it's like working with a bunch of 3 year olds it really is. I don't know how I survive...stupid reviewing non-sense of humour having grammar monkeys...

Erm...so in closing I still rawk.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Dude you need to be seeing that film, seriously!!!

As for pwning me on this point, I would appreciate the challenge, so please feel free master YodaMank I shall feel teh floss

No leave me alone so I can go to work and earn my 50p per hour plus tips on how to play teh lotto

Me is thinking about wearing teh eye patch to work

Jonno
    Hmmmm, too many 's in that post methinks, need to find a new fav smilie

methinks me found

@Cheese ..... We do actually agree on one thing at least, POTC is a rawking film, btw, having thought about it, I never reviewed it, just said I found the turtle sceen funnier than the rum sceen, I is no whasiface Norman

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 12-10-2004 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Missed the "D" off found and did'nt wanna let Manker pwn me so early in the day lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast