Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DS and PSP side by side screen comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    you can put your own movies on it, thats the cool thing.

right. now can anyone tell me an importers that can get me a ds before january?
    My friends parents have only been able o get 1 DS and 0 PSP's so far. the DS was gotten from some little shop and was a display model that had been in he window 3 days, was sill boxed and like new. They have offered up to £50 just to ge a PSP from most shops but theres to much demand. Doubt you will get it this side of christmas.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    lik-sang says 7-30 working days airmail so if i was really really really lucky to get one. in my experience delivery companies like to get stuff to me the day after the deadline.

it says UPS delivery takes 1-3 days but i presume thats a mistake left from the US order forms. on the FAQ though it reccomends UPS for global delivery because of order tracking... ow my brain

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Remember PSP uses those lil discs so all your current movies/albums and other stuff you will have to re-buy in UDF discs, so why buy the same movie twice jusxt to watch it in a train?
    the PSP battery has to be recharged every 4 hours?

watch two movies
    recharge
    watch two movies
    recharge

sounds delightful.

also... FOR PETE'S SAKE the people designing games for PSP seem to be putting no thought whatsoever into what kind of game actually works well on a portable system. were fans actually beating the door down, demanding to play DYNASTY WARRIORS and DARKSTALKERS on a 4" screen?

i have enough trouble keeping track of everything in these games on a television... playing them on a portable is like playing them through a keyhole.

Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 12-15-2004 at 03:15 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #44
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I envy the very few people who get PSPs this Christmas. The DS to me looks pretty gay and the games not so great either. I'm definitly getting the PSP when teh US gets enough of 'em.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #45
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    the PSP battery has to be recharged every 4 hours?

watch two movies
    recharge
    watch two movies
    recharge

sounds delightful.

also... FOR PETE'S SAKE the people designing games for PSP seem to be putting no thought whatsoever into what kind of game actually works well on a portable system. were fans actually beating the door down, demanding to play DYNASTY WARRIORS and DARKSTALKERS on a 4" screen?

i have enough trouble keeping track of everything in these games on a television... playing them on a portable is like playing them through a keyhole.

PSP battery depends on what you use it for and what brightness settings. On its lowest brightness. its equal to a GBA:SP, and users around the net find it to last 8-9 hours...some even 10hours before batteried died.

whats wrong with dynasty warrior and Dark stalker on a 4inch screen? it surely isnt worst than metroid prime or any fighting game on the nintendo DS or the gba.
    Last edited by Mr. Elmo; 12-15-2004 at 04:22 AM.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #46
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    flashy effects and retina blur and stuff are often confusing on a big screen, it's gonna be hell on a 3 inch one. oh yeah, metroid prime with fps controls to rival a pc game = better than sex

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345