Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: How Bout Dem Wizards!!! (NBA)

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    beautiful... and I hate the rockets.
    That's funny as shit!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    Yes I did

Did you know Tracy McGrady and I went to the same High School ?

no, not at the same time, I'm older than he is
    Interesting.....

He comes out of that same school and makes millions.

What's your occupation?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Sports Club   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    beautiful... and I hate the rockets.
    I just showed this to my co-workers and we're still laughing!!!!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Sports Club   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Oh wanker you just like being the bitch and showing that you are a dumb illogical piss ant. I said I gave you too much credit before, I guess, thinking you were an intellectual with the grammatafest stuff but you weren't even good at that. You are a polished turd.

I said nothing about the easiest sport in the world. I said soccer is easier to pick up (to play). Soccer's rules are simple and the game doesn't require that much special construction to play. The mechanics of play are simple.

If I take someone and tell them to kick this ball through a net and tell the same one to put this ball through a hole not that much larger than the ball, just 10 feet away, it's easier for him to kick a ball through the net.

This is captainobviously without taking defenders into consideration (seeing that I didn't do the same with basketball).

Your shit example of tennis has nothing to do with it's gameplay.

The object of soccer is not to kick an opposing player in the nuts yet it happens. Soccer has incidental contact and so does basketball. Basketball is a contact sport and so is soccer. You don't have to tackle someone for this to be true dipshit.

Basketball players post other players, set picks, dunk on players, take offensive fouls, purposely commit fouls to stop the clock. It GREATLY affects the outcome.

Once again you are in my pocket. Sometimes I wonder if you are this stupid, simply being a trolling turd, or both.
    I'm stupid, a trolling turd yet still correct.

It's really difficult to argue when the other person is correct, isn't it.

I say that because you didn't counter a single point. You typed a lot but the comments were aimed at me, not my points.

Intentional contact in Basketball is against the rules, in soccer it is not. Bottom line right there

Btw, my easiest game in the world comment was taking your rationale to it's logical conclusion, Football is an intensely complicated, tactically intricate game yet all you do to score is carry the ball over the line. Surely you can see that your example is a bit rubbish.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Sports Club   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'm stupid, a trolling turd yet still correct.

It's really difficult to argue when the other person is correct, isn't it.

I say that because you didn't counter a single point. You typed a lot but the comments were aimed at me, not my points.

Intentional contact in Basketball is against the rules, in soccer it is not. Bottom line right there
    Those who know basketball are laughing at you right now. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about and may as well shut the fuck up. See below......
    Basketball players post other players, set picks, dunk on players, take offensive fouls, purposely commit fouls to stop the clock. It GREATLY affects the outcome.
    ....RIF ya dipshit. In tennis you don't touch the other player; gameplay doesn't involve touching the other player. In basketball contact is PART OF THE GAME. It directly affects strategy in the game. Talk about what you know, like being a new and fresh turd.
    Consider your shit point uh.......previously countered and countered again.

btw I didn't know you were allowed to intentionally clock someone in the eye in soccer. Maybe I'll start tackling an offensive player when he's about to score. SOundsLikeE..........BULLSHIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wanker
    Btw, my easiest game in the world comment was taking your rationale to it's logical conclusion, Football is an intensely complicated, tactically intricate game yet all you do to score is carry the ball over the line. Surely you can see that your example is a bit rubbish.
    WhoTF is talking about tactics?
    Football is an easy sport to pick up besides the catching part.

Running and kicking are very basic. We've done it as 3 years-olds. We've played kick the can ffs.

It's one of things that makes soccer one of the easiest games to pick up.
    Everyone on this forum knows it. You know it and I know it.

I really don't know what the fuss is.
    Last edited by Busyman; 05-13-2005 at 05:06 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #56
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Those who know basketball are laughing at you right now. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about and may as well shut the fuck up. See below..........RIF ya dipshit. In tennis you don't touch the other player; gameplay doesn't involve touching the other player. In basketball contact is PART OF THE GAME. It directly affects strategy in the game. Talk about what you know, like being a new and fresh turd.
    Consider your shit point uh.......previously countered and countered again.

btw I didn't know you were allowed to intentionally clock someone in the eye in soccer. Maybe I'll start tackling an offensive player when he's about to score. SOundsLikeE..........BULLSHIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wanker
    WhoTF is talking about tactics?
    Football is an easy sport to pick up besides the catching part.

Running and kicking are very basic. We've done it as 3 years-olds. We've played kick the can ffs.

It's one of things that makes soccer one of the easiest games to pick up.
    Everyone on this forum knows it. You know it and I know it.

I really don't know what the fuss is.
    I'm talking about tactics. I brought it in to see if you could see where your pseudo logic takes you. You can't but it's hardly surprising to me. To cut straight thro' the waffle - I didn't say that you could intentionally elbow a player in the eye, we call that a foul - just like if you intentionally touch a different player in basketball to gain an advantage. The difference being that you can use contact to your advantage legally in soccer, you cannot in basketball.

I really don't know why you're having difficulty with this.

LEGALLY you're not allowed to use contact to your advantage in basketball.

Not sure if writing it twice will help you understand but I'm all for assisting your comprehension. It seems necessary 'cause sometimes if it's drummed in enough times, you seem to get it eventually.

Now, to extrapolate upon your example and eventually equate it to basketball, in soccer it is possible to elbow their star player in the eye. It's not within the rules (I'm calling it illegal, the reason will become clear later - it's for your own benefit, 'k) so you might get sent off but maybe you can use it to your advantage. You can also foul the opposition in other ways to gain advantage. In basketball you can intentionally touch another player but you'll get penalised for it.

This is because within the context of the sport it's illegal. This is the crux of the matter and what I'm trying to explain to you.

Let's put it another way 'cause frankly I don't think you'll understand it otherwise.

In America, it's illegal to steal yet people still do it. If you ask an American policeman, or a member of the general public who understands these matters, if stealing is allowed he'll say NO, stealing is not allowed. That's despite it going on all the time. Similarly in basketball intentional contact happens all the time yet it's illegal but if I, a basketball n00b, asked the ref if it was okay for me to touch the other players to try to gain an advantage, he would say NO, that's not allowed.

There, I managed to get thro' all of that without calling you names. Go me.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Sports Club   -   #57
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i agree with manker. if the rules say no contact it's a non-contact sport.

8. Sports Club   -   #58
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You're not but tackling someone when they're about to score in soccer? Sounds like an excellent idea

Keep reading those tactics books, Busy.

9. Sports Club   -   #59
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    so not being allowed to punch someone in the face makes something a non-contact sport?

10. Sports Club   -   #60
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    so not being allowed to punch someone in the face makes something a non-contact sport?
    I think he was drunk.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast