Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats Better Halo 2 or Half-Life 2

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    lol

okay, halo2's graphics sux, and ppl still dont understand that halo2 was never supposed to have a "good" physics engine. Half Life 2 has raised the bar for gaming, even I wont argue there. My point (which half of you probably missed) is that Halo2's graphics are hella good, but pretty bad WHEN COMPARED to HL2.
    yep thats pretty much right

no XBOX game can live up too the PC looks and speed not only that Halo ius extremely over rated!! that are 100s of games which don't get the hype like halo did that are much better game.

Halo is a crap game at all just to some extent that allot of games are under rated compared to halo.

finished a game in a 9 hr sitting too???

San Andreas possibly 100 hrs of gameplay

thats just wrong its they knew when they were going to release the game that all the suckers would buy it

2. Games   -   #22
    Yea, guess it is easy to compare a game that has come out for a $150 system to a game you have to spend 10x as much on just for the system to play it to its full potential.

I think id rather go with Halo 2.

And whats this about 100's of games better then H2? Thats just crazy talk. Im guessing none of you have played Halo 2 online with 10+ players....
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #23
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Oh and btw, Halo2 ass rapes HL2 when it comes to multiplayer, there's nothing like playing 8 v 8 on xbox link (or live) for hours on end on coagulation (ok ok, CS source is addicting too, but if i had a choice, i'd take H2's multiplayer just cuz it's that much fun).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #24
    Oh and btw, Halo2 ass rapes HL2 when it comes to multiplayer, there's nothing like playing 8 v 8 on xbox link (or live) for hours on end on coagulation (ok ok, CS source is addicting too, but if i had a choice, i'd take H2's multiplayer just cuz it's that much fun).
    So overall, which would you say is better?

5. Games   -   #25
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Yea, guess it is easy to compare a game that has come out for a $150 system to a game you have to spend 10x as much on just for the system to play it to its full potential.

I think id rather go with Halo 2.

And whats this about 100's of games better then H2? Thats just crazy talk. Im guessing none of you have played Halo 2 online with 10+ players....
    Yea I remember when I played Halo 2 on Xlink Kai with a few FST members when it first came out. THat was some great fun. Too bad u guys don't play HL2 anymore. O well, I still have CS: Source.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 12-20-2004 at 04:24 AM.

6. Games   -   #26
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    So overall, which would you say is better?

That's the thing, I can't. Halo2 multiplayer is a dead-on tie with CS source, they're both very addicting (not necesserily a good thing either, god i skipped like 3 days of school for both exceptions lmfao). I'm gonna lean slightly towards CS source, ever so "slightly", but dont tell singa

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #27
    That's the thing, I can't. Halo2 multiplayer is a dead-on tie with CS source, they're both very addicting (not necesserily a good thing either, god i skipped like 3 days of school for both exceptions lmfao). I'm gonna lean slightly towards CS source, ever so "slightly", but dont tell singa
    lol, you just told me. But im talking about out of HL2 and H2.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123