Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: http://www.nextorrents.com

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    right, maybe I should make a torrent site, could cash in like the rest
    Wow whats wroung with you, you do know they havent asked for money. They havent put a donate button anywhere. Theres no banners anywhere too. So where are they getting there cash.
    Last edited by Agent Smith; 12-23-2004 at 04:23 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    joined this site the day it opened and i think it'll be my new home. the sys.op. keeps telling everyone that they're going to be around for awhile. they have expensive/fast servers located in isreal i guess. i dunno how they got all that set up. must be nice people.

we need leechers!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster
    Umm,is this site still up?Cuz whenever I tried to go there it directed me to http://www.rehost.co.il/ ??

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by human_pet
    Umm,is this site still up?Cuz whenever I tried to go there it directed me to http://www.rehost.co.il/ ??
    Yeah there server is stressing out, 1000 users on it and it cant hadle i gusse. Should be fixed soon.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Yeah theres been a crap load of people signing up and it's stressing out there server... I joined when there was 3,000 some users and within 10hrs it has jumped up to 7,000 some!!! Also the server isn't in isreal read there FAQ when the site comes back up... If I remember right it said the netherlands. Unless isreal=netherlands and if it does i'd feel stupid lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    the server is in israel... the faq needs to be updated. This is pretty sad if the server cant handle a few people...
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    it better be back up soon.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    I'm not signing up just to browse, sorry noob spam your site somewhere else.
    Nice.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    W00t free sites like Suprnova. Wow i can' wait for the 100's of Suprnova clones appear, think all the virus's and fake files i can download at shit speeds, only then to findout they have been renamed and our password protected. Please where are these great suprnova clones you reply on? I can't wait to get half my download finnished before the seeder fucks off.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mogadishu
    the server is in israel... the faq needs to be updated. This is pretty sad if the server cant handle a few people...
    Torrentbits was the same way when it first started it had the same problem so I thought it was going to suck... so i didn't even go back for awhile then I heard everyone talking about it and thought id go back to check it out but my account was gone and i couldnt get back in cause there was 100,000 users already...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast