Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: April 13, 2029 could be they day you die, Marry X-mas

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Well, it's all to do with their star charts and the procession of the equinoxes. It's been established that the doomsday that they referred to was December the 21st 2012.

Also for every near earth asteroid that has been discovered, there are at least 20 similar undiscovered asteroids cruising around our solar system. I'd say that there is a good chance of an undiscovered one posing more of a threat than the one you outlined.

Doom-mongering rawks
    We're all doooomed I tell you!

I have just the right accent for this My time has come
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #32
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Well, it's all to do with their star charts and the procession of the equinoxes. It's been established that the doomsday that they referred to was December the 21st 2012.

Also for every near earth asteroid that has been discovered, there are at least 20 similar undiscovered asteroids cruising around our solar system. I'd say that there is a good chance of an undiscovered one posing more of a threat than the one you outlined.

Doom-mongering rawks
    I love the info, ever been to CHICHEN ITZA, my friend went year ago and saw the sacrificial sites he had some great pics, really cool.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    I love the info, ever been to CHICHEN ITZA, my friend went year ago and saw the sacrificial sites he had some great pics, really cool.
    Never been there, or anywhere connected to that culture, but from the pics and things I've read it would be an awesome place to visit. Your friend is a lucky bloke.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    muchspl2
    its really cheap if you live in the south, like under 700 for a all inclusive cruise
    maybe next year I will go.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    we are all gona die some day...might as well be 2029
    Last edited by jaigandhi5; 12-28-2004 at 02:25 AM.

My Blog
    I'm still here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234