Thread: Keeps logging out

BluexDreams's Avatar Wha o.O
    This place is the only one out of 5 sites that keeps me logged in for mor than 15 minutes, or at least thats what i have figured out so far. Basically, any site/forum that requires logging in, logs me out as soon as i log in, which means it doesn't actually tells me i logged in, then logged out.

I don't know why is it doing this. The only thing i recall doing yesterday night was clearing SSL State...which might have an effect over this "logging" situtation. And also running the "cmd" command. *Did both for the purpose of fixing the (0x81000370) Error code in Msn,which didn't solve anything*

I was wondering if there's a way i can fix this problem.
    I tried cleaning my Cache, cookies, Temporary files..but still

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Internet Explorer?

Click tools>internet options>click the 'security' tab>click each of the 4 different security part (internet, local intranet, trusted, restricted) and then click "defult level".
    then click the 'privacy' tab>click "default">last click the content tab>clear ssl (again).

see if that does anything.

If not, switch to Firefox which is superior to internet explorer in every way.
    Last edited by tesco; 12-24-2004 at 03:28 PM. Reason: just because.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    BluexDreams's Avatar Wha o.O
    Tried FireFox once, and deleted it on the same day. Didn;t really like it..it didn't load the pages as fast as IE does and it didn't show all the images on a website for some reason.

Anywayz, thanks for your help. It's working fine now