Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gran_Turismo_4_CHT_PS2DVD9-XWaR

muchspl2
    BTW it has been nuked, but awaiting for gran_Turismo4_JAP_REPACK_PS2DVD9-Caravan
    FFS

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    BTW it has been nuked, but awaiting for gran_Turismo4_JAP_REPACK_PS2DVD9-Caravan
    FFS
    [SEARCH] Gran_Turismo_4_CHT_PS2DVD9-XWaR found in PRE database, but not nuked [ PRE ]

Not nuked on my site.

EDIT: Your talking about JAP release which if you had read your own thread you would ahve seen i have already said is nuked. But thw CHT is not nuked.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 12-30-2004 at 09:48 PM.

3. Games   -   #13
    muchspl2
    your site is slow, it was nuked last night.
    and it doesn't look like we will be able to play it with hdloader till someone brakes the encrption
    http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showth...5&page=4&pp=20
    [/QUOTE]We think the Problem is they used a new routine for checking the HD, but this routine is not in the Boot-ELF (SCPS_170.01). The Routine is in the CORE.GT4 which is crypted (surely to make it harder starting it from HD). But they made a little mistake. The decryption Algorithmus for the CORE.GT4 have to be in the SCPS_170.01, so there will be a way to decrypt it and patch it for HDLoader use.

Then, anyone know how to decrypte the core and how to make a .ppf for patching the game¿?
    [QUOTE]

4. Games   -   #14
    FFS
    2 Posts above yours is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    <]PRE[> [PRE] Gran_Turismo_4_JAP_PS2DVD9-GANT got released 2d 1h 51m 25s [1228] ago [NUKED] {Reason: not.working} [ PS2 / GANT ]
    Notice, were both talking about a JAP version.

The CHT version is NOT nuked yet, if it will be depends on if it works. But its been out long enough i would have thought.

And i highly doubt you even have a site. I know this becuase all site bots are instant and all take logs from the PRE database and the second something is nuked all PRE bots know about it. Its only the speed of sites that changes, not the bots they us for Pre and nuke info.

5. Games   -   #15
    muchspl2
    dude both have been nuked, the only one that has a chance is gran_Turismo4_JAP_REPACK_PS2DVD9-Caravan

http://console-news.org/index.php?_site=2&_subsite=1

04/12/27

5488 04/12/30 Gran_Turismo_4_CHT_PS2DVD9-XWaR not working -unknown-NTSC/JAP DVD-FULL pic
    txt 67 nuke
    Gran_Turismo_4_JAP_PS2DVD9-GANT not working GANT NTSC/JAP DVD-FULL pic txt 102 nuke
    Last edited by muchspl2; 12-30-2004 at 10:22 PM.

6. Games   -   #16
    dude both have been nuked, the only one that has a chance is gran_Turismo4_JAP_REPACK_PS2DVD9-Caravan

http://console-news.org/index.php?_site=2&_subsite=1

04/12/27

5488 04/12/30 Gran_Turismo_4_CHT_PS2DVD9-XWaR not working -unknown-NTSC/JAP DVD-FULL pic
    txt 67 nuke
    Gran_Turismo_4_JAP_PS2DVD9-GANT not working GANT NTSC/JAP DVD-FULL pic txt 102 nuke
    Thats an indendant website not linked to a pre bot though. what coems out of a prebots mouth is the truth as its coming straight from the release groups and nukers mouths.

What is on that site has been added by a human not related to the release, release groups or nukers.

By the way when i say 'site' i mean a dump/ftp site not a website

7. Games   -   #17
    muchspl2
    dude its nuked, get over it, maybe you can break the 1337 news to your channel that everyone else has nuked it.
    It is no more, passed on, ceased to be, expired, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile.
    its nuked.

8. Games   -   #18
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    what is dvd9?? and can my nec 3500 burn a dvd 9?

9. Games   -   #19
    muchspl2
    yea you can if you ha dl-media, it cost about 7 buck for a blank.
    I'd wait for a proper

10. Games   -   #20
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    u reckon theres gonna be a dvd5 version?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast