Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry

Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    @Dan........ Yeah he prolly done it on purpose to wind up sad people.

@Manker.... I don't see any difference to wearing an English battle uniform from way back when we were just as bad.
    It's a fancy dress party ffs, ok so he knew it would upset people, but look at the shit he's been getting lately, would'nt you rebel? I fucking would.
    The poor lad can't have a shit without doing it wrong.

Jonno

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    So people that get offended by it are sad?

Just to put it in context in Germany it is illegal to wear a swatsika, yet you seem to think that a Royal Family memmber wearing a swatsika is somehow okay and people should't be upset by it?

Your a cawk. Just think of all the ex serviceman sitting at home yesterday who fought for their country to beat the Nazi's and there on the news ad all over the papers is someone 3rd in line to the throne dressed up like Rommel.

edit - and I know it was just for a party not his choice of daily attire but thats really neither here or there
    Last edited by DanB; 01-14-2005 at 01:11 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    @Dan........ Yeah he prolly done it on purpose to wind up sad people.

@Manker.... I don't see any difference to wearing an English battle uniform from way back when we were just as bad.
    It's a fancy dress party ffs, ok so he knew it would upset people, but look at the shit he's been getting lately, would'nt you rebel? I fucking would.
    The poor lad can't have a shit without doing it wrong.

Jonno
    I hardly think that the British (not English - our army encompassed many more nations than just England) Soldiers were 'just as bad'. Of course there were occasions where we did bad things, but I don't believe systematic genocide was on the agenda.

Earlier you suggested that foreigners read up on this incident. I implore you to read up on WWII, clearly you know very little about it.

Would a reinactment of Ken Biggely's decapitation complete with orange jumpsuits and fake machetes be alright for a fancy dress party toom, That pales in comparison with the atrocities commited by the Nazis in WWII.

Are fancy dress parties somehow exempt from common decency and notions of respect.

He did the wrong thing and disrespected everyone that fought in the name of his Great-Grandfather. Maybe people with a Jewish heritage would object a tad too.

In fact anyone with a shred of decency in their body should object if they see some idiot sporting a swastika in public. It's not acceptable.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ok so if it's so wrong, why can you hire the costume?

Answer me that.

@Dan.... You say it's ilegal in Germany, that's Germany, this is England, different laws.

I'm not saying what he did was a good thing or right, what I'm pissed about is the amount of attention it's getting.
    No one blinks if a comedien does a Nazi sketch on their show, it's simply cos he's Royal, anyone else and no one would bat an eyelid and I personally think he done it for this exact reason. When was the last time you saw or heard anything good or nice about Harry?
    How would you feel? your brother can't do a thing wrong yet everything you do you get critisised for.

And before anyone starts, no I don't support the Nazi thing or anything of the sort, I just believe this has been blown way out of proportion once again.

And all this will do is push Harry further away from the Royal's way of life.

If he had gone dressed as Longshanks everyone would have thought it was great, English king etc, yet tell me the difference between him and Hitler?

@Manker........
    I hardly think that the British (not English - our army encompassed many more nations than just England) Soldiers were 'just as bad'. Of course there were occasions where we did bad things, but I don't believe systematic genocide was on the agenda.
    Check your history, look up the term "Prima Nocta" (possibly spelt wrong lol)
    The British have been bastards in the past.

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 01-14-2005 at 01:32 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    , it's simply cos he's Royal,

You have hit the nail on the head, well done

Prima Nocta - is that where the English king or whatever took the bride on her first night? Thats hardly comparable to death camps and genocide
    Last edited by DanB; 01-14-2005 at 01:35 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Yes but it's bollocks, the whole Royal thing.

And again, answer me why you can hire the costume if it's so bad?

See, it's one rule for one and one for another, I really feel sorry for Harry, and as for William being punished cos he did'nt stop him, well how bloody medievil can you get, the whole thing is a croc of shit.

@Dan.... Thats a pretty way of putting it, how about it's where the King rapes your wife before you are allowed to touch her on pain of death. Nice huh.
    My point being, if he had dressed as anyone like that, a British "Bad man" from history and no one would have minded.

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 01-14-2005 at 01:38 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yeah my heart bleeds for them, they have such a hard life

Because they are supposed to be the monarchy, the country is supposed to look up to them and they are meant to set a good example. Not running round getting pissed dressed up a nazi's wearing swstikas.

fuck, If i walked down the road wearing a swastika I'd get my head kicked in

edit - Jonno can you tell me how Prima Nocta is comparable to Hitler?
    Last edited by DanB; 01-14-2005 at 01:39 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Yes you would, and like I keep saying, that is why he done it, he's rebelling and I don't blame him.
    Setting a good example?

You go turn your back on the Queen, see what happens.
    Are they better than us?

No, their shit still comes out their arse and smells, only difference is we pay for someone to wipe her arse.

Causing an argument with Australia cos the Prime Minister put his hand on the Queens shoulder, great example setting.

@Dan..... Prima Nocta was an example, it's basically genocide before birth, an attempt to wipe out a race of people in the breeding process because they were to damn tough to beat on a battle field.
    Hitler wanted rid of Races of people, so did Longshanks, they just done it different ways.

btw, let me make clear I have absolutley no alegience to Hitler and share the same hatred for him and his ideas and actions as any other normal civilised person

Jonno
    Last edited by Jon L. Obscene; 01-14-2005 at 01:43 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Freddie Starr used to come on dressed in the full Nazi regalia. Most people thought it was hilarious. Never saw 'much' public outcry.

Prince Harry was at a private party. It is really the photographer/reporter who has caused all this fuss. IMO Harry has just been a silly wee boy. I'm sure his grandad will put a flea in his ear.

@Jonno. Of course he will have trouble shitting. He is always third in line for the throne.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Anyone who hires that costume is either bigoted or an idiot. Anyone who makes it available for hire is either bigoted, an idiot or has a disproportional sense of greed over common decency.

The difference between Edward I and Hitler is about 700 hundred years. Neanderthal man was a cannibal, so fucking what.

The point is that in many people's lifetimes a group of men, united under the swatsika, tried to commit genocide on their way to world domination. Many of our countrymen died trying to stop it happening to future generations - they suceeded too. Did you know. That's why we're typing in English.

I respect those men for what they did, not just from the UK but from all over the world. I also consider wearing a swastika to be in direct conflict with that same respect AND anyone who condones wearing a swastika, I'll tar with the same brush.

I couldn't care less about 'poor' Harry but the fact that he is in the worldwide public eye means that he has trivialised the pain and suffering of families all over the globe. He's delivered a direct insult to those that fought and lost their lives. Or were plain murdered.

If you think that's acceptable, you're an idiot.

btw:

Quote Originally Posted by jonno
    When was the last time you saw or heard anything good or nice about Harry?
    Can you get any more pathetic.
    Last edited by manker; 01-14-2005 at 01:48 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast