View Poll Results: Mark the questions whichare relevant

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do u use your computer to experience pleasure, gratification or relief

34 58.62%
  • Do u experience restlessness,irritability,sleep disorder,depression when not on line

15 25.86%
  • Do u think about the experience of being online and what to do next when you are'nt on the pc

25 43.10%
  • Do u spend more and more Time or money on computer activities in order to change moods

17 29.31%
  • Do you neglect social,familial,educational or work obligations due to use of the computer

28 48.28%
  • Do u lie to family,co-workers,colleagues etc about amount of time you spend on computers

10 17.24%
  • Have u lost relationships,career or financial accomplishments due to your computer activities

6 10.34%
  • Have you failed repeatedly to Control it

16 27.59%
  • Do u suffer from wrist,eye,back Aches,migraines,poor physical condition or poor personal hygiene

20 34.48%
  • Do you continue to use the computer despite recurrent problems it causes in real life

17 29.31%
  • Yes- I already know that I am

38 65.52%
  • No - I have no dependency to it

13 22.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Are you Addicted to the Internet?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    if any of them has pc/music/movies/games/phone problem im the first to be asked.
    Same here.

You hear that mods?....Peerzy said to reset his post count.

and I almost forgot....OMG HALO RAWWWWKS!!!1!1!11!!!FDWD1!!
    Last edited by Busyman; 01-26-2005 at 05:46 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So it's agreed, you're both geeks but not quite at my level yet. So, geek n00bs. Gtfo of my geek thread

There can be only one :superhero:

Edit: Btw, that pretend edit thing - just accentuating that bit of self depreciating humour. The fact I didn't actually edit maybe conveys that I have my tongue firmly in my cheek*. You'll get it one day, Busy

*Or my head firmly up my arse.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #43
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I might have thought differently at one time, but I'm at the point where my PC is a necessary tool, and I don't spend all of my time surfing or posting here-I never play games (though I might if I had time); I can enjoy myself immensely when we get good stuff going on in here, but the last few months have clarified things for me-when I'm tired now, I go to sleep, and I have never slept at the keyboard.

I guess I'm comfortable with my PC.

My true addiction is reading, but as I am so continually fatigued (in a good way) that I am finding I don't even mind falling behind on that.

There are other things to worry about.

My thanks to Clocker for keeping the interweb together for us.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    I might have thought differently at one time, but I'm at the point where my PC is a necessary tool, and I don't spend all of my time surfing or posting here-I never play games (though I might if I had time); I can enjoy myself immensely when we get good stuff going on in here, but the last few months have clarified things for me-when I'm tired now, I go to sleep, and I have never slept at the keyboard.

I guess I'm comfortable with my PC.

My true addiction is reading, but as I am so continually fatigued (in a good way) that I am finding I don't even mind falling behind on that.

There are other things to worry about.

My thanks to Clocker for keeping the interweb together for us.

Yeah right, that alcoholic hasn't got enough fans cooling our CPU's to make the experience seem real-time.

Fans, we need more fans!

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #45
    definitely

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345