Thread: Should I FTP This @?

i have a few movies and stuff thatd I'd like to move to my new computer. I dont want to waste a cd or dvd so I think I'll either have to setup the computers to share files wirelessly if Its possible or do it via FTP..or? What would be the very best (fast) way and how to do it? Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    How about burning them on cd-rw or dvd-rw?
    That way you're not waisting any disks,are you?

hmm...asspie

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I dont have and dvdrws and besides, there has got to be a more efficient way to transfer gigs and gigs of music. I mean the computers are on the same wireless network so there has got to be someway to do this I just dont know

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool689
    I dont have and dvdrws and besides, there has got to be a more efficient way to transfer gigs and gigs of music. I mean the computers are on the same wireless network so there has got to be someway to do this I just dont know
    Yeah, you have to create some sort of network. If you have a router you can go to "my network places" and create a network to share files from pc to pc....

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    Start/Settings/Network Connections/Network Setup Wizard

Make sure you use the same answers on all your PCs, except the PC name.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.