Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Do They Call You Behind Your Back...At Work

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Cheerio.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Simple really, asshole ! Thats what I got on the Funny page too. I'll send this to work . I know they'll agree .

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    mangler when i use my full real name

with gemby i am cheap
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Lame ass with my real name
    fruit with Microsoul V3

5. Lounge   -   #15
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³
    Lame ass with my real name
    fruit with Microsoul V3
    Uncanny!...

Peace bd

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    The ole men at the pub call me Mary.
    I'm not sure why, but they find it funny.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #17
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    captain

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    The Fist with my real name

and monkey turd with TheCanuk

9. Lounge   -   #19
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    var ozName = new Array("Fancy Pants", "lord-o-donuts", "dork", "stinky", "That Nut", "That Bastard", "Fancy Lad", "Sir Drinks-a-lot", "The Boy", "The Kid", "Fuzzy", "Sweet Lips", "Alter Boy", "Baby", "Cheeks", "Passer of the buck", "Sugar Plum", "Fudge", "Mangler", "Fruity Pebbles", "Spastic","Ugly Boy", "Bubbles", "Disco Boy", "hottie", "Toucher", "Queen", "Fancy Pants", "Tosser", "what ever they want, dip shit", "Bitch", "Asshole", "The Drunk-meister", "just one more, and then I'm going home", "one more and then I'm going home", "Golden Boy", "Gay", "Fag Ass", "Towel Boy", "lame ass", "what ever they want, biatch", "The Stalker", "Cheap", "Nipples", "The Fist", "Gimp", "mr. F U", "Sucker", "Tubby", "just one more, and then I'm going home", "Jack", "Captain", "Cheap", "Killer", "back stabing prick", "ugly", "Sugar", "Skank", "The Mouth-o-the-south", "weirdo", "The Perv", "Sir Drink a lot", "The Stalker", "Slick", "Fucker", "captain", "Sir Drink a lot", "Piglet", "that guy", "sugar hips", "Fat Boy", "Whore", "Dildo", "ball buster", "candy ass", "where is my lunch?", "fat fuck", "back stabing prick", "prick", "Fruit", "what ever they want biatch", "That Bitch", "they don't call you at all", "monkey turd", "Fat Fuck", "That Bitch", "just one more, and then I'm going home" , "Fancy Pants", "lord-o-donuts", "dork", "stinky", "That Nut", "That Bastard", "Fancy Lad", "Sir Drinks-a-lot", "The Boy", "The Kid", "Fuzzy", "Sweet Lips", "Alter Boy", "Baby", "Cheeks", "Passer of the buck", "Sugar Plum", "Fudge", "Mangler", "Fruity Pebbles", "Spastic","Ugly Boy", "Bubbles", "Sexy", "hottie", "Toucher", "Queen", "Fancy Pants", "Tosser", "Cunt", "Bitch", "Asshole", "The Drunk-meister", "just one more, and then I'm going home", "one more and then I'm going home", "Golden Boy", "Fat ass", "Plump Ass", "Towel Boy", "lame ass", "what ever they want, biatch", "The Stalker", "Cheap", "Nipples", "The Fist", "Gimp", "mr. F U", "Sucker", "Tubby", "just one more, and then I'm going home", "Jack", "Captain", "Cheap", "Killer", "back stabing prick", "ugly", "Sugar", "Skank", "The Mouth-o-the-south", "weirdo", "The Perv", "Sir Drink a lot", "The Stalker", "Slick", "Fucker", "captain", "Sir Drink a lot", "Piglet", "that guy", "sugar hips", "Fat Boy", "Whore", "Dildo", "ball buster", "candy ass", "where is my lunch?", "fat fuck", "back stabing prick", "prick", "Fruit", "what ever they want biatch", "bitch", "they don't call you at all", "monkey turd", "Fat Fuck", "That Bitch", "just one more, and then I'm going home")

theres the list

10. Lounge   -   #20
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    The Drunk-meister,

With Barky I'm apparently known as Skank

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast